Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Two of the most likeable (and best) F1 drivers chilling out together...

• 17-10-2008 10:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭

Came across this, thought it was interesting. All very low-key apparantly. These two seem cut from the same cloth - love racing and don't take the fame and glitz too seriously:

http://forums.autosport.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104623

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

I never knew they were good friends. I knew that Lewis Hamilton and Robert Kubica raced against each other for years and were "friends" before they joined F1. Now however, it is a different box of frogs.
    It seems to be Hami versus the rest. Just for the record, I do think that Hami is gifted and I like watching him drive, although I do not like his personality. That is my opinion and I have taken note that other posters seem to think that this fourm is anti hamilon. This is a fourm FFS.
    Anyway, I'm not sure why all the other drivers don't like him but it seems that he is on his own.
    Having an arrogant Pri%k of a man as a team director heavily disguised as Ron dennis, doesn't help matters either.
    I better stop now........:rolleyes:

Advertisement