Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp 32gb memory card ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

Sounds a bit iffy and more trouble than its worth.
    If you read the back of the box, needs to be formatted first in Sony device, then placed in card reader to copy, delete info.
    Does that mean it can only be used to as read only device on PSP like for films, videos??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

ongarite wrote: »
    Sounds a bit iffy and more trouble than its worth.
    If you read the back of the box, needs to be formatted first in Sony device, then placed in card reader to copy, delete info.
    Does that mean it can only be used to as read only device on PSP like for films, videos??

haha, no

It means that it as to be formated to only work with psp wich you can always undo if you format on your pc...
    These cards are legit, and dealextreme is a good vendor.. these will work on any psp after 2007. This is only an adapter so you would still need to buy 2 x 16GB cards which cost a good bit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I wouldn't touch Dealextreme with a barge pole.
    Bought some 8gb memory cards off them (all fake) but they will only hold 4 GB even though they say 8GB on them.
    Read on another UK forum a lot of problems with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I have bought lots of stuff from dealextreme, but would not buy memory cards off them as I would expect them to be fake, but have bought lots of other useful bits of junk from them with no problems.

16gb ms duo pro are about 120 euro, so don't fancy paying that sort of money. 2 8gb micro sd @ 26 euro each might do me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I would expect them to be fake

So was I ;)

But I wasn't expecting the 8GB cards to only hold 4GB! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

but if you wanted another 4gb card, would you order an 8gb off dealextreme or buy a 4gb locally??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

okidoki987 wrote: »
    So was I ;)

But I wasn't expecting the 8GB cards to only hold 4GB! :mad:

If you format you card on your pc you will only get 4 gig's

Try to format the card with your psp and see if it shows up as 8gb then

Advertisement