Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoke v Spurs - Predictions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

IanCurtis wrote: »
    keane=cock = cock

You half-wit

Please don't post anymore moronic ill-informed dickhead comments

Second time you've abused a fellow poster on here, totally uncalled for.

Month long ban, next time will be permanent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

keane=cock = cock

You half-wit

Strange comment above? , keane=cock is dead right! , i'd rather have Les Dawson playing with us!. if i was the fa , i'd ban him for life! , they'd be doing us a favour. It was the way he went for the ball , headless chicken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

John W wrote: »
    Agreed he was usless as ever - but you yhink this is bad, wait till Ities get hold of us on Thursday

Corluka, Pav, Dawson, Bale, Gomes, all will be missing:rolleyes:

think in the coming game swe could get a bad beating!

some big names we are coming up against and we dont look like we can beat last years promoted sides!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

keane=cock = cock

You half-wit

i could same the same to you.

how is it ill informed and moronic??????

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

17 minutes in and Bale sent off, 1-0 to stoke from the resulting penalty. Already it looks doomed however for some reason our players pick themself up and actually start playing a bit.

24 minutes and were level at 1-1. Slightly fortunate as it looked offside but fcuk it we'll take any luck we get.

Half-Time and I'm thinking we might actually win. After a bad start we took the game to Stoke. Looked the better side and are playing with confidence.

Second Half.......back to business as usual. No confidence, poor passing, errors all over the pitch, headless chickens, unable to punch their way out of a paper bag.

The Stoke manager obviously must have said the right things during the half-time break and I wonder to myself..... .what the fcuk did Ramos tell the lads at half-time. It was a different team that came out for us in the second half.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Bale's sending off i've no problem with but WHAT IN GOD'S NAME was he at?
    That first touch was really awful.I know he's a much better player than that but it just shows how low confidence can effect an individual and ultimately, with 2 points from 8 games,the team..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Very depressing lads, god help us in Italy on Thursday night...:(

Advertisement