Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum lessons

Options
  • 17-10-2008 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, I'm sorry if this the wrong place to post this!

Just wondering how much on average would I have to pay for drum lessons for a boy of seven, we'll say per lesson or per term?

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 elsamelys

I'm just adding to this cos I'm not gonna be able to log on for a couple days.

Thing is I was quoted €300 for 13 lessons - that's €23 per half hour lesson. Must say, I was a bit :eek: .... in saying that, I don't know anything about this type of stuff. Would this be normal?

Thanks in advance for any comments!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

That sounds about right, try ringing Temple Bar Music Centre and asking them, from what i hear they're lessons are excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 elsamelys

Thanks for the response. Spoke to someone else and it turns out Drums are more complicated to teach than a lot of other instruments. Didn't know that.

Anyway thanks again!

Advertisement