Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daith Piercing

• 17-10-2008 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Right so...a little help please! I got a daith piercing a while back and it was perfect for aaages. But now it seems to never sit flat back against my ear and always seems to hang forward as though i've my head facing the floor. I wouldn't say it's that noticable, since nobody has mentioned anything about it, but to me it's rather annoying.

Any idea why it's suddenly started doing this or what I can do to help it sit correctly again?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Sounds like it could have migrated, not sure what ya can do really.

do you've it pierced with a circular barbell or just a straight one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Lilee

Noooo....not migrated!! I was scared that would happen :( Got the piercer to pierce it as deep as he could to stop it happening. Looked so lovely and tucked in.

Got it pierced with a circular barbel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

any chance of posting a pic??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Lilee

I don't have the net at home, but can put a pic up on Monday if it's any help.

Like I say though - it's not really noticable to look at. It's only when you inspect it that you realise it's not sitting as flat as it used to against the ear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The circular barbell probably contributed to it if it has migrated, simply due to the fact that the centre of gravity is off to the side of the piercing, so gives a bit of pull on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement