Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car not showing on cartell

Options
  • 17-10-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,430 ✭✭✭✭

I was looking at a car today in a well established garage. Agreed to pay a holding deposit after taking it for a test drive. Garage gave me a copy of the tax book and chassis no. etc matched. But I've just checked the registration on cartell and it can't find the number plate. Any ideas why this may be :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,968 ✭✭✭✭L1011

recently registered and not on the NVDF dump they have; or otherwise 'missing' from the NVDF (my previous car did this for a while).

Check motorcheck and also the 'recently sold' checker on motortax.ie to see if these know the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,430 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

MYOB wrote: »
    recently registered and not on the NVDF dump they have; or otherwise 'missing' from the NVDF (my previous car did this for a while).

Check motorcheck and also the 'recently sold' checker on motortax.ie to see if these know the number.

It's a northern reg. though. It's a 2004 reg and the garage said they sold it from new also

• Registered Users Posts: 68,968 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Oh right. hpicheck.com then so!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,430 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

MYOB wrote: »
    Oh right. hpicheck.com then so!

Cool thanks

Advertisement