Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GE Money Car Finance - Still going?

Options
  • 17-10-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Just wondering,

Are GE Money still lending for Car Finance?
    Have the tightened their lending policy's much or are they still better than most for getting an approval?

Cheers Guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭MB74

I heard they stopped doing car loans about 2 months ago-ish. (From a reliable source.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Just wondering,

Are GE Money still lending for Car Finance?
    Have the tightened their lending policy's much or are they still better than most for getting an approval?

Cheers Guys!

Nope, there still doing a 1hr approval on car loans as of last week. Got approved for a van in less than 2 mins only a few days ago.
    As for tightening there approval policy, nope. It all depends on what the sales man puts into computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Depends really, THey are no longer doing personal loans though. Or payment protection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 drinkfeind

to anybody even thinking of car finance dont go to ge money as they are one of the dearest finance company's out there. i borrowed 18500 to buy a car in 2006 and am paying 373 a month over 60 month's and that come's in at 22380
    so that is 3880 on 18500 about 20% quite dear i think :mad:

lol thats only 4% pa approx...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

lol thats only 4% pa approx...

Approx 7.8%, although dearish for 2006 was hardly mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread

Thread closed.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement