Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shameful behaviour!

Options
  • 17-10-2008 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭

Oh my God - why do people think its okay to act like this?

Lidl carpark - today at 4.30. A woman was talking to a driver stopped in the car park, blocking a car who was trying to reverse out.

The car who was trying to reverse beeped the horn, and the woman screamed at them to 'f*** off'. The car beeped again, and the woman told them where to go again.

She then went over to the window of the driver, shouting 'your in Ireland now, if you don't like it f*** off back home". No idea why she thought the driver was foreign and it was an irish reg. car.

The poor people who were trying to reverse had kids and a tiny baby in the car.

The woman doing all the ffing was extremely well dressed, headscarf and sunglasses Jackie O' style! I can't believe how she acted - where did common decency go??

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Common decency went to the M and S carpark!

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

silly ol' coot - and let that be it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Folk just become bigger assholes when they get into their cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Myxomatosis

Common decency went to the M and S carpark!

Where is the M n S in Galway?

I was actually in Lidl around 4:30, I'd love if she had said that to me.

Where is the M n S in Galway?

Where Roches use to be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Tawny wrote: »
    Lidl carpark - today at 4.30. A woman was talking to a driver stopped in the car park, blocking a car who was trying to reverse out.

The car who was trying to reverse beeped the horn, and the woman screamed at them to 'f*** off'. The car beeped again, and the woman told them where to go again.

She then went over to the window of the driver, shouting 'your in Ireland now, if you don't like it f*** off back home". No idea why she thought the driver was foreign and it was an irish reg. car.

So did ya whip out your cellie and take a picture? Would be great to have it accompany the post ... ;-)

No idea why she thought the driver was foreign and it was an irish reg. car.

Lidl carpark. Twelve months ago, it would probably have been true. Has changed a bit as the economy has died down though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Common decency is for commoners! this woman is obviously middle class, has a gold card, and is more than happy to tell ye all to go fock yourselves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Tawny

JustMary wrote: »
    So did ya whip out your cellie and take a picture? Would be great to have it accompany the post ... ;-)

I would love to have done. Unfortunately my phone suffered a small accident a few months back and the camera no longer works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Oh Twany
    Welcome to Galway lots of ignoranus' types. Really you will get used to it - its also compensated by some folk too. Dont dispair
    :);)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

The woman doing all the ffing was extremely well dressed, headscarf and sunglasses Jackie O' style! I can't believe how she acted -

In for cheap wine no doubt.

• Advertisement

dh0661 wrote: »
    In for cheap wine no doubt.

Nowt wrong with cheap wine these days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Nowt wrong with cheap wine these days :)

That all depends on who's buying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Where Roches use to be
    Where did Roches used to be?

Where did Roches used to be?

up from hole in the wall, across from supermacs, up from sleepzone, in from bank of ireland, behind cuba, down from county hall.

i think.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Yeah just over from the county hall. Is it called the Corrib shopping centre?

Advertisement