Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

livery prices cork

Options
  • 17-10-2008 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hello everyone, I'm new (so please be nice tongue.gif)
    I could go into the long version of things but I don't think that would endear me to anybody! so anyway, the long and the short of it is that I'll more than likely be needing to move to bonny Cork (in and around the city) for work soon and I have a slight logistical problem...in the form of a big brown baby with 4 legs, a mane and a tail to bring with me. I was wondering would anyone know average prices for livery around the city area?I have a car so its not essential that the yard is near bus routes or anything. I'm just looking for a rough guide so I can sort out my plan properly!!

thanks you guys....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭AngelicRaindrop

I was in the same situation, was told for full livery its about 120 grass was about 45 per week

depends what your wanting, i know a place out in glanmire, thats 120, its actually an equine hospital so vet is on site nearly all day. but its more a competition livery yard.

Advertisement