Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ms. Sara Palin

Options
  • 17-10-2008 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

Ms. Sarah Palin, vice president candidate, went to an Indian reservation to canvass the native Americans for their support.

She gave a rousing speech, telling them of all the good things that she had done for them in the past, and if elected, what she had planned to help them in the future.

After the speech had finished, the chief applauded and conferred on her the title of Walking Eagle. Delighted with this Ms. Palin thought to herself "I've got this one in the bag" she thanked the chief and she and her entourage left for their next appointment.

One reporter stayed behind and asked if he could interview the chief, his wish was granted. He met the chief one to one, for an hour they smoked a peace pipe and drank some whiskey. Then the chief said, let the questions begin.

The reporter said "well actually I've got only one question" - why did you confer Ms. Palin as Walking Eagle and what is the significance in that title ?.

Chief replied, because birds full of sh1t cannot fly. --- interview over --- thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Heh. Nice.

See my sig for opinions on Palin.

Advertisement