Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The gaming recession.

Options
  • 17-10-2008 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

Now that were all paupers again I thought it would be of communal benefit to have a thread in which we keep each other up to date with good offers on games and consoles. Perhaps this deserves to be a sticky.
    Anyway this sort of thing will force retailers to lower prices. Sixty-Seventy Euro for a new game is a joke in the current economic climate.

I found Saints Row(new) for the 360 selling at ten Euro in Zavvi, thats nine Euro with a student discount card.

Does anyone know which store is selling G.T.A.IV cheap?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Saints Row 2?:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

A gaming recession can be easily avoided by purchasing Saints Row 2, Far Cry 2,Fallout 3and PES/Fifa, then going into a beautiful game & drink filled hibernation until spring. Well, thats my survival plan anyway! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I thought it would be of communal benefit to have a thread in which we keep each other up to date with good offers on games and consoles. Perhaps this deserves to be a sticky.

We will call the thread "Gaming Bargains" and it shall be sticky.

Done aaaand done... and I mean done! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Fnz wrote: »
    We will call the thread "Gaming Bargains" and it shall be sticky.

Done aaaand done... and I mean done! :p

Retr0gamer is way ahead of you (by two posts anyway!) :p

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer is way ahead of you (by two posts anyway!) :p

I know, was labouring a point that deserved labouring.

Was going to recognise Retr0's contribution in my post... but it was cut... for timing reasons. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well he did do it with so much more panache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

I would of thought saints row 1 would have been enough to put people off gaming and put all their money into coal and crackers for the coming financial apocalypse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Well he did do it with so much more pancake.

fyp

bunny_pancake.jpg

The complete randomness of that made me giggle.

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Well he did do it with so much more pancake.
    fyp

bunny_pancake.jpg
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    The complete randomness of that made me giggle.

Gawd damn early morning crazies!

Mmmm.... rabbit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Nice!

Advertisement