Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[RANT!] Terrible handling of registration!

Options
  • 17-10-2008 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

:mad::mad: I tried to register today on the warhammer online website to set my account up,was using opera,everything went grand till it started bringing me back to the "enter Characters" part,it kept saying "captia invalid" even though i had checked it multiple times and knew the characters where the same as the ones shown,so i tried this with two other web browsers,downloaded firefox and finally it worked on firefox,got my email,activated it and went off firefox back to opera to put in my key,logged in and it says my account has been suspended :confused: so i went onto firefox and tried that and it worked,even though my account had been "suspended" It took me an hour just to register,its unbeliveable and i hope they dont manage the game as well as they manage the registrations :mad: This happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Be thankful you missed the open beta registration debacle. It took me a week, so count yourself lucky. Don't worry, the game more than makes up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Thats good to hear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Yeah, if you had of been on of the few subjected to the "beta torture", this would probably have been the last straw for you.
    Or it could have been the point in your life where all your hair just "fell" out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Heh, least you didn't have to get two copies of the game cos your first copies cd key was already in use. (wtf?)

Advertisement