Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Uggs in Limerick

Options
  • 17-10-2008 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey, would anyone be able to tell me where to get REAL Uggs in Limerick?
    I've tried the Ennis forum but they don't seem to be available in the town.
    Are they available in Limerick city?

ps if you know anywhere that does them in Ennis, let me know to save me the hassle of a journey.

Thanks
    xAingealx

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Do Brown Thomas still stock those? Maybe you should try there.

I agree with the Ennis Forum suggestion, look for them on the net instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

um i told you on the ennis thread they are in schuh and the surf shop in limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 xAingealx

an fhile thanks for letting me know about brown thomas
    i dont want to buy them online because they are not always real

sorry pwd didnt see your comment
    where is schuh and the surf shop?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

xAingealx wrote: »
    an fhile thanks for letting me know about brown thomas
    i dont want to buy them online because they are not always real

sorry pwd didnt see your comment
    where is schuh and the surf shop?

Schuh is on Bedford Row, which is between Henry Street and O'Connell Street, opposite Dunnes at Harvey's Quay.
    I think the surf shop pwd referred to is probably Tubes, which is also off Henry Street, quite near the Garda Station.

That said, I really don't see why anyone would go to such trouble to find uggs. They're not actually that cool...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

that's the surf shop yeah.
    BT in Limerick don't have them - or didn't in february anyway.
    (got a pair for my gf then)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

if you have TK Maxx try there, i know they have some real uggs in the one in waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I was in Brown Thomas on Saturday and they had them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Brown Thomas definitely have them and Schuh had them recently enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

If you go onto the actual Uggs website, they are definitely real and you will save probably 100euro.

Uggs are for comfort not coolness. :)

Steamer wrote: »
    If you go onto the actual Uggs website, they are definitely real and you will save probably 100euro.

Comfort is cool :)

Good luck with your shopping OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Steamer wrote: »

the nongenuine ones would be comfortable too if that was what the OP was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭limerickwoman

U can find them in Schuh. If they don't have them in your size, they will order them for you. Btw in schuh they are cheaper than in BT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 xAingealx

Thanks an fhile and limerickwoman :)

I'm coming to Limerick saturday and I'll go to Schuh and Brown Thomas.

Thanks everyone for your help

and zuroph yes it is for comfort but I like my brands too. :P

xAingealx
    xXx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

how much are the real ones out of curiosity? sorry for hi-jacking your thread ha.

oh and do they have them in america aswell ya? i mean the same brand/style?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

To all women... Please don't buy uggs. They are absolutley horrible and not attractive whats so ever. HONESTLY

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

They're 235 for tall and 195 for short in Schuh.
    Up to 50% in the US though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

€235 ???

Wimmins truly are mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

TheLoc wrote: »
    To all women... Please don't buy uggs. They are absolutley horrible and not attractive whats so ever. HONESTLY

+1 those things are disgusting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

they are for COMFORT

surely avoiding an item that's soooo comfy because it isn't fashionable is worse than wearing uncomfortable/painful items in the name of looking good??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

i dont really like them flat shoes that women wear either, they look horrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

TheLoc wrote: »

but they accentuate those lovely knock-knees. :D all the girls i've seen so far wearing those boots have deformed legs...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Uggs are about as attractive on a girl as facial hair is.....

Ugg boots with a tracksuit pants? That just a wannabe Spinster in training!!!!

- OP, better off to go all the way and buy 12 cats and a pallet of Bovril while your at it :p

mud wrote: »
    they are for COMFORT

surely avoiding an item that's soooo comfy because it isn't fashionable is worse than wearing uncomfortable/painful items in the name of looking good??
    At least wear you're pants over them so as to hide them. they look disgracefull

but they accentuate those lovely knock-knees. :D all the girls i've seen so far wearing those boots have deformed legs...
    Yea i've noticed that too hahahahahaha. that's brilliant. they look like the've been sitting on a toilet seat for about 2 hours and just after getting up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mcrowley

they are on sale in Brown Thomas but very dear. friends have got them on line but I dont know site

xAingealx wrote: »
    Hey, would anyone be able to tell me where to get REAL Uggs in Limerick?
    I've tried the Ennis forum but they don't seem to be available in the town.
    Are they available in Limerick city?

ps if you know anywhere that does them in Ennis, let me know to save me the hassle of a journey.f

Thanks
    xAingealx

Advertisement