Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Upgrade

• 17-10-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hey all been with Meteor for about 6 yrs but only on Bill Pay for 10 months and want to get an upgrade cos my phone is dying! I tried to get one in CPH but they said I was ineligable. I rang Meteor and asked could they push it through and they said they would look into it? Anybody ever get them to do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

storka wrote: »
    Hey all been with Meteor for about 6 yrs but only on Bill Pay for 10 months and want to get an upgrade cos my phone is dying! I tried to get one in CPH but they said I was ineligable. I rang Meteor and asked could they push it through and they said they would look into it? Anybody ever get them to do this?

they wont give you an early upgrade. all upgrades now have to wait the full 12 months!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

you can still pay to get out of contract can't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

metalfest wrote: »
    you can still pay to get out of contract can't you?

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭ArseBurger

They'll upgrade you if you've spent enough in the last ten months to cover the cost of a new phone over and above their defined profit.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

or if you see the one you want on PAYG just buy that and put your sim into it.

do meteor give cash discount for upgrades?
    i went to upgrade last year and all they would give me was extra credit, not any cash discount on the actual phone, granted im PAYG so it may be different on bill pay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

that's the same on all networks

Advertisement