Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If any of you decide to roll Open RvR

Options
  • 18-10-2008 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

If you choose Eltharion, we have a guild going there.
    Destruction ofc.
    Lemme know either way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Me and a couple of mates have chars there. Only joined a guild today but wouldn't mind switching. What's your ingame nick?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Mine is Lyteo

I might not be on today (putting in a lot of time on COD4 on the xbox atm - competition reasons lol)

Add some of these:

Jayzus
    Roughneck
    Roughmage
    Keltic

Head over to the forums if there is any hassle or anything. Should be np
    http://www.irish-esports.com/hibernia/forum/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

So amirite in saying that on that server you can gank someone anywhere in your tiers zone without the piddly little rvr lakes? If so i may stick an alt there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

yeah ya can kill anyone from the other side whenever your find them,
    its like age of conan,
    only you have to do an actual adventure accross the map to get to their quest locations, but worth it when you find and kill them.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭knoxor

Is there any word on being allowed to migrate a char to a different server. I rolled on Finuval Plains as Eletharion was full, wouldn't mind moving over and joining the guild.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

knoxor wrote: »
    Is there any word on being allowed to migrate a char to a different server. I rolled on Finuval Plains as Eletharion was full, wouldn't mind moving over and joining the guild.

As far as i know character transfers will only be allowed happen from a high pop server to a med/low pop server so if Eletharion is one of the busiest servers you won't be able to move your char onto it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

knoxor wrote: »

Public testing of this is to start next week.

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=398

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Transfering to Eltharion would be unlikely as it was one of the servers that had the biggest queues.
    Thats my bet anyhow

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm on Eltharion, but I'm a goodytwoshoes. :p

If you see an Engineer called Brunel, don't run... you'll only die tired!

DeV

Advertisement