Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ford mondeo glow plug problem

Options
  • 18-10-2008 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

i have a deisel ford mondeo 05, this morning it wont start eventually it did but the glow plug warning light is flashing on/off the whole time also the engine management warning light is on steady, when driving the car it is really sluggish, anyone had similar problems before i bit the bullet and take it to a ford dealer, thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

Tbh, it could be anything. You need to bring it to someone who can read trhe fault codes from the cars ecu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

hoganpoly wrote: »
    i have a deisel ford mondeo 05, this morning it wont start eventually it did but the glow plug warning light is flashing on/off the whole time also the engine management warning light is on steady, when driving the car it is really sluggish, anyone had similar problems before i bit the bullet and take it to a ford dealer, thx

Cam sensor?. the car is in safe mode. theyll read the error code and tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 legend1981

cani be so bold as to ask you a question about my saab 93 2.2tid... i have noticed that once of twice the turbo has just cut off and the car lagges... this has happened once or twice and i turned off the engine and the problem was gone.. the car still runs but theres no power in it.. and it wont drive over three thousand revs.. any ideas thanks

Advertisement