Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wasted

Options
  • 18-10-2008 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Why,was a forum wasted on this when it could go to something better,that actually has meaning,this is beyond sad :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Just go to some kind of food forum....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Why,was a forum wasted on this when it could go to something better,that actually has meaning,this is beyond sad :rolleyes:

wut!

we are wasted, thiws forum has proven... invaluable to our drunkeness. We laughed a lot, we <3 mustard.

We will hear nothing bad said about mustard. :mad::mad::mad:

Molberts & Will\
    \

p.s toast and mustard is no bueno

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

It is less wasteful than the sad excuse for something that has no meaning that is your website. Fartknocker...

*EDIT* OP - do you really have the words 'Dick' and 'Tool' in abbreviated versions of your name? Thats uncanny...

'cptr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭smk135

I agree with OP. well not wuite that it's a "waste" but like what the hell?!

A whole forum dedictade to MUstard?

Can we have a whole forum dediacted to cheese then? I love cheese and there are so many different types.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 The_Jabberwock

Ricky91t = Rake Yohn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

wasted?
    you's swear forums were a finite resource on boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Ask not what your Mustard forum can do for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭alo1587

this forum is feckin madness:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭lynnemc

this is the strangest every ! I thought it couldn't get stranger with the zombie survival, but this takes the mustard !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Your what they call a mus-tard

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

One enters the sacred mustard forum, when one wishes for mustard guidance. Thou does not understand the ways of mysterious mustard. You must learn.

A waste? I think not. One day, you shall thank this forum for helping you, with your mustard.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

smk135 wrote: »
    I agree with OP. well not wuite that it's a "waste" but like what the hell?!

A whole forum dedictade to MUstard?

Can we have a whole forum dediacted to cheese then? I love cheese and there are so many different types.

+100000000000 on having a cheese forum. The greatest foodstuff that e'er there was.Let us campaign for one!!!

Advertisement