Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Circular Rd (Leonards Corner)

Options
  • 18-10-2008 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if anyone was around that area at about 1.30am ish but it was like something from a war scene. Huge group of travellers (well dressed) most of them covered in head to toe in blood.

Anyone know if there was anything on in the Stadium or anything that would explain this?

Madness.:D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jebus! I live right beside Leonards Corner and didn't hear a thing - thank the gods for my living at the back of the house :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

I hope it was their own blood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

****!!I live very close to leonards corner.Didnt hear a thing.
    Any word on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Trouble wasn't at Leonards Corner, just happened I was walking home that way with a few mates and seen alot of bloodied shirts, guessing there was a match on in the Stadium that turned nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

Trouble wasn't at Leonards Corner, just happened I was walking home that way with a few mates and seen alot of bloodied shirts, guessing there was a match on in the Stadium that turned nasty.

More likely to have been a wedding.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

were they in leonards corner? the crossbar down the road in harolds cross was packed tight with them last night but thank god they didnt cause any problems

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

No they were walking from the stadium towards Leonards Corner.

Advertisement