Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish women are brill! :)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Im with you bro- Irish women are great.

But can they cook.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Tsk, no names please.

It's nothing that isn't freely available on the internet. You have a very similar post to this on your blog where you name her.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

CDfm wrote: »
    But can they cook.
    bordering on flame bait there tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

shellyboo wrote: »
    Budge up on that there scrapheap. I'm a bit of a bitch too... but I like to think it's endearing :)

quote]
    Lux23 wrote: »
    To be honest I am a bit of bitch but not sure if thats cause Im Irish or the fact i am bitter, twisted 26 year old who is already on the scrapheap. Probably the latter.:p

I love a good Irish lady who is a bit of a bitch, hey what can I say I like that in a lady... so Shellyboo and Lux23 here's a toast to you two ladies....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Pythia wrote: »
    It's nothing that isn't freely available on the internet. You have a very similar post to this on your blog where you name her.

But I haven't named her on boards. If I wanted to, I'd have done it in my first post. My bebo blog is written in my own name.
    Cremo wrote: »

Twas a rhetorical question. Anyone can learn to cook.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Cremo wrote: »

bar-b-q-d fish MMM

Advertisement