Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz #16 - Drinks (Closed for New Entries)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Damn, can't believe I missed my own quiz. Poor moderating on my behalf. I'm sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Damn JD non-bourbon, I'm getting worse at these!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Posted this yesterday but didn't register because of the down-time.......

About time i won one, although i'm pretty pleased its the biggest one so far. :D

Cheers for all the hard work Ponster.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Did you notice $hifty that out of 50+ people to reply, you were the 3rd last to submit their answers I think :)

• Advertisement

Yeah, only copped it after i'd won. Nearly missed out completely because i forgot all about this series of quizzes. Haven't entered one since the one i designed/came up with.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Yeah, only copped it after i'd won. Nearly missed out completely because i forgot all about this series of quizzes. Haven't entered one since the one i designed/came up with.

That'll be fixed for next time when I'll send out an e-mail to all those interested when quizzes are posted...

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭delspeed78

16th....a personal best:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

25th :o I have never made it to the top 10:eek:

Advertisement