Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good pre-schools, Cork city centre

• 18-10-2008 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

We'll be moving to Cork in the New Year, and I want to get my son a place in pre-school for next September as soon as possible. He'll be three -- so I think it's pre-school he attends? I'm not entirely sure how it works over here (I'm from England, SO's from Italy).

Does anyone know of any good pre-schools in the city centre, or close to it? I'm going to be a mature student at UCC (with any luck!) and my SO will be working in the city, so that means we'll be getting a house close to the city. Therefore it wouldn't be convenient to travel far out every day to drop our son off -- although, of course, we will certainly do it if the schools in the centre aren't right.

Thanks!

ETA: Just to say that the reason I'm asking is because I don't know the area *at all*. I could google, but it won't give me any first-hand experience. We're going to be taking a day-trip to Cork in the New Year before we move there to view schools, houses, my SO's new job, the college, etc. Long day!

Advertisement