Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinn Fein/IRA to organise provocative march

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Makes no difference to a soldier's job.

You'll get whats coming to you, being a solider and that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

You'll get whats coming to you, being a solider and that.

Yeah, an interesting job and a paycheck. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭TOMASJ

Probably. I'd do my bloody job, and do it well, because I'm pretty apathetic about the whole thing. I honestly don't see that any one side has more claim to it than the other. If you want to make it about landmasses, give France Belgium. Makes about as much sense. Going to call me a traitor now, because I'd serve in another country?
    Good for you,
    would you help the rest of your pals to plant bombs over the border in the 26 running the risk of killing members of you own family, you new army chums were a dab hand at undercover jobs like that.

TOMASJ wrote: »
    Good for you,
    would you help the rest of your pals to plant bombs over the border in the 26 running the risk of killing members of you own family, you new army chums were a dab hand at undercover jobs like that.

Prove it. Until I see incontrovertible proof, I'm calling bollocks on that. If you want to cast accusations around, find proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I note you want magical incontrovertable evidence presumably because you already know there's plenty of evidence out there. Call it bollocks all you like, feel free to kid yourself on this just dont expect anyone else to kid themselves as well

• Advertisement

Prove it. Until I see incontrovertible proof, I'm calling bollocks on that. If you want to cast accusations around, find proof.
    Try the name Seamus Ludlow for a start. he was a catholic living in the Dundalk area who was murdered by your new found Unionist mates, on one of the cross border expeditions into the 26 countys.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,203 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Very Americanised

Bambi wrote: »
    I note you want magical incontrovertable evidence presumably because you already know there's plenty of evidence out there. Call it bollocks all you like, feel free to kid yourself on this just dont expect anyone else to kid themselves as well

Know why I want incontrovertible proof? Because everyone who gives a damn about this conflict seems all too willing to lie irrationally at the drop of a hat to make the other side look more bloody and savage. The fact of the matter is that all concerned are fools, who achieved nothing but stupid violence, and I don't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.

Know why I want incontrovertible proof? Because everyone who gives a damn about this conflict seems all too willing to lie irrationally at the drop of a hat to make the other side look more bloody and savage. The fact of the matter is that all concerned are fools, who achieved nothing but stupid violence, and I don't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.
    why are you joining these fools then,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Allah Hu Akbar

It isn't bollocks that the British helped loyalists plant the bombs in Dublin/Monaghan. You want proof? Well there would be of the British goverment gave the Irish goverment the information on it.

• Advertisement

Yet you are willing to give your career/work to them :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Like mugging grannies, except the pay is on the books.

I wasn't aware that supporting Western exploitation of the worlds resources was considered the field to get into for graduates these days.....

I wasn't referring to the British army, as while collusion did occur, without doubt, in the north, I've never seen proper proof of their involvement in Dublin and Monaghan, and until I do, I continue to dispute it. It's just due to my coming into contact with them more often, but I really have no time for those of the heavily republican persuasion. It makes no sense.

Oh, and I can get into whatever field of work I please, for my own motivations, and don't answer to others for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I wasn't referring to the British army, as while collusion did occur, without doubt, in the north, I've never seen proper proof of their involvement in Dublin and Monaghan, and until I do, I continue to dispute it. .

It was British intelligence, not the Army, as far as I recall.
    Oh, and I can get into whatever field of work I please, for my own motivations, and don't answer to others for it.

Yep, including heroin production, pimping, mugging, and other forms of crime. Ideally anyone involved in your proposed line would be dragged off to the Hague, but it seems theres a double standard as to who ends up there......

I wasn't referring to the British army, as while collusion did occur, without doubt, in the north, I've never seen proper proof of their involvement in Dublin and Monaghan, and until I do, I continue to dispute it. It's just due to my coming into contact with them more often, but I really have no time for those of the heavily republican persuasion. It makes no sense.
    how can you say "collusion did occur, without doubt, in the north" and then ignore all proof, or is the only proper proof the british version,
    you will find out when you join that you can "get away with murder" when its only a "sub human" in the brits eyes that has been killed.

Shoot a civilian here or shoot a civilian there. I am sure you will become a master at it going by your acceptance that the BA done **** all wrong in any conflict they have been involved in

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Thread closed, and several names entered into my Little Black Book for keeping a close eye on later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement