Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who put the boulders outside Cappagh Park?

Options
  • 18-10-2008 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭

What idiot decided this was a good idea?

I realise that the boy racer crowd was going in there, but this is NOT the way to deal with it. At least remove the boulders around match time, that stretch of road is dangerous enough as it is. Now its a slalom of badly parked cars and a blind corner around a construction site.

Who did this so I can write an angry letter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Write to City Council . I heard that they were put there to stop caravans from parking up - the ones that moved in from Moycullen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I dont think its to do with boy racers, heard it was to stop the travellers too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

They are better off there to keep the travellers away unless they don't move them before 9 in the morning.

The travellers were parking in Barna church so they are desperate for somewhere to stay.I feel no sympathy for them all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Well one of the boulders has been moved anyway. The rest are still there, but now its a slalom to get in. I bet the council didnt move them, and someone with a JCB or a forklift nudged it out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

wah wah wah
    indeed

• Advertisement
Advertisement