Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft fair looking for stall holders.....

Options
  • 18-10-2008 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I am helping to run a small craft fair in my DD2's school - Castleknock - Dublin 15.

When - Sunday 30th November 2008

Time - from 10.30am to 5.30/6pm

Rent - 25.00 euro per stall

contact me via pm for any other details / book a place.

I am going to try to limit the number of each type of stall, no point in having ten different card stalls !! So you will need to let me know what your intending to sell....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Funds raised from rental at this fair will be going towards school funds.

Could also suit gift stalls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

www.trimthetree.net - you could contact the. they seem to go to a variety of fairs and exhibitions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Just browsing and saw this. Which school, I went to school in Castleknock. Do you have a photographic stand? Just an idea, as if I got time, I could go around and take a few shots of the area maybe and print them for sale there. I'm trying to raise funds for a new camera:o Would it be Brigids? Sure pm me the details, I dont come to this area often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 123print

Hi Could you give me more info i intrested in taking a stall thanks

I have only one stall left available. Please pm me for any further information you should require.

We are up to our limit on card makers/papercraft. But are open to talks for anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 123print

Its foreverliving Hampers (aloe Products) I am intrested but need more info eg. where when and contact you direct now if possible

So sorry to disappoint you but we already have forever living at the fair!

Having seen your products I feel sure they will sell well as they are extreemly high quality.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

This Fair is on Tomorrow, Sunday 30th

Could you put up a bit of info relating to what stalls will be at it?

Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Enii wrote: »
    Could you put up a bit of info relating to what stalls will be at it?

Thanks

Apologies Enii, didnt get back on line last night so I didnt see your post!

• Advertisement

Don't worry I went to two fairs today in Dub 15.

One in the Educate Together C'Knock

and the other in

St. Patricks in Carpenterstown:p

Don't worry I went to two fairs today in Dub 15.

One in the Educate Together C'Knock

and the other in

St. Patricks in Carpenterstown:p

In that case you were at littlebitdulls craft fair as it was indeed in the educate together schoolin Castleknock!! Hope you enjoyed it, it was quite successful for both the school and for the stallholders.

Bought a nice little garland from a handmade decoration stand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭the glass woman

Bought a nice little garland from a handmade decoration stand!

wow isn't it a small world! That was one of my garland's you bought! They sold very well but i still managed to keep one to bring home for my son! It was a great day and very successful

I'd say your stand did very well! It was probably one of this best ones! Was very impressed with the wine holders made of metal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭the glass woman

I'd say your stand did very well! It was probably one of this best ones!

Thanks so much Enii that was my first fair so thats a lovely compliment!

No necromancy of threads 5 years in the grave please!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement