Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Lessons

Options
  • 18-10-2008 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi. Im wondering if there are any Spanish speakers in D15 that would be interested in giving Spanish lessons? Im going to South America in February and would like to have some of the basics down before going.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Try checking out the library - you'd be suprised what's going on up there. I'm doing french there at the moment.

Also try the local secondary sholls that do night classes (e.g. Hartstown, Coolmine) there might be spaninsh classes going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 imagine_08

Thanks a lot. I never even thought of that. you doing French on a one to one basis up there or how does it work?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

No its a group thing organised by one of the librarians who has an interest in France.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 imagine_08

Ok great. I will give them a call so and see if there is anything happening up there. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭baegan

im doing a basic/holiday spanish class for the same reason in coolmine school
    try their website,(i got their booklet through the door with a pile of other advertisements) as the classes run all the time up there

• Advertisement
Advertisement