Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CDconnection.com

Options
  • 18-10-2008 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭

I ordered and paid (28th Sept) by CC some CDs from these guys late Sept, and I had expected to receive them fairly promptly. They had a special offer at 50% reduced price for 3-4 day shipment by air. CDs were despatched 30th Sept but haven't arrived.

When I contacted them they said CDs can take up to 3 months to arrive, and are not considered lost until this period expires. I sent them a blaster refusing to wait 3 months, and if good s don't arrive by end Oct, I wish to cancel order and refund my CC.

They have refused but try to reassure me that it should take the 3 months for goods to arrive. They also initimated some delays caused by US Customs!

Are these guys a bunch of jokers and has anyone had a similar problem and would be interested how best to resoilve problem. Make CDNow/Play.com look fantastic, in fairness, I've never had any problems with the other guys.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I could understand them asking you to wait another week, but 3 months is ridiculous and any credit card issuer will agree with you. I'd suggest telling them that if the products don't arrive by Wednesday you'll be needing a refund Thursday or you'll be travelling to your bank on Friday to make a complaint and charge it back.

adam

Advertisement