Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one4all vouchers

Options
  • 18-10-2008 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

any one know where they can be spent in donegal town or letterkenny, the website shows shops nationwide, but no county or region catergories

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Stupid question I know but what are they or where did they originate?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

usally bought in the post office, come in different vaules, ie, €25, 50, 75, etc etc, usally given as gifts, the same as your gift vouchers for indivudial stores. but these can be used in many different stores/business etc, usally shops that display their logo

but website only shows the companies, theres no break down by county/region

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

There you go - you learn something new every day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I think you can go into the Post Office and get a booklet with all the shops that accpet them in it, I'm pretty sure McElhinneys in Ballybofey accpet them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

you can use them in lots of places, i defiantly know they accept them in the Brewery Bar and can be used for food or drink.
    Most shops will take them, especially the bigger ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Emmi

Think I might be getting these instead of cash this Xmas as a work bonus:( would really prefer the cash so was wondering can you actually bring them back to the post office and cash them in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭GSF

Emmi wrote: »
    Think I might be getting these instead of cash this Xmas as a work bonus:( would really prefer the cash so was wondering can you actually bring them back to the post office and cash them in?
    Wouldnt think so.

Anyway isn't there a tax advantage to the vouchers compared to a cash bonus? I seem to recall that being so in the past anyway.

Advertisement