Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inerior architecture

Options
  • 18-10-2008 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Anyone doing interior architecture ? what's it like? Is the exams hard to pass? i'm thinking of doing it!!!!!!!! does T.D help much. I never done it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭.DarDarBinks

dindinium wrote: »
    Anyone doing interior architecture ? what's it like? Is the exams hard to pass? i'm thinking of doing it!!!!!!!! does T.D help much. I never done it
    Yeah im also thinking of doing it, looks alrite, if theres anyone out there could you share some words of wisdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

One of my friends is doing that course,she doesnt say too much about it but it seems to be a 9-5 kinda thing and your mostly in the same room for all of the classes so its not like you can get up and leave during the breaks.

She has also told me that there is an awful lot of taking photos under different headings..eg 1 photo under the heading Love and another photo under the heading of Peace and so on.
    Also alot of drawing is involved,drawing the I.T from different views which is not her fortay.
    Seems to me as if its quite a hard course but if you want to do it I say do it.

Why don't ye read the CAO coursebook thing which gives you detailed information about each course in each college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭.DarDarBinks

bobcar61 wrote: »
    One of my friends is doing that course,she doesnt say too much about it but it seems to be a 9-5 kinda thing and your mostly in the same room for all of the classes so its not like you can get up and leave during the breaks.

She has also told me that there is an awful lot of taking photos under different headings..eg 1 photo under the heading Love and another photo under the heading of Peace and so on.
    Also alot of drawing is involved,drawing the I.T from different views which is not her fortay.
    Seems to me as if its quite a hard course but if you want to do it I say do it.

Why don't ye read the CAO coursebook thing which gives you detailed information about each course in each college.
    Of course i have read about the course:rolleyes:

But what the college says about a course can be completely different to a real persons views of it.

Advertisement