Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NICEST COLLEGE AND IT

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Prettiest college I've seen is NUIM. The Old Campus is beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I love Trinity! I have to agree with Piste on the size and lack of walking-ness - I am also that lazy! Plus, it's like, its own little world, and then you can leave and be on Grafton Street! I love it!

That and most other colleges are ridiculously hard to get to from where I live! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You'd think, "Oh it's so small, no walking at all!" but I am loathe to leave the Science end of campus... The thoughts of walking all the way to Front Square.. god the effort of it. I'm sure it'd be far worse if I was in UCD though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Sssh PFM, between dashing my hopes of a life filled with crepes by reminding me I won't have monies to sustain such a lifestyle, and now telling me I'll actually have to... move.

UCD was massive though. Don't think I could hack all that moving about really. The Law building was about 10 minutes away from the more main area thing - and I walked quickly across a car park, rather than the suggested way... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah even the walk from the Health Sciences building to the bus was soooo long.

• Advertisement
Advertisement