Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My posts

Options
  • 18-10-2008 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey whats the story? my posts have been removed...freedom of speech..not, by the look of things....

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

There is no such thing as freedom of speech on this site.

If you wish to know why your posts were removed, ask the Mods of that forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hey whats the story? my posts have been removed...freedom of speech..not, by the look of things....
    If you are going to pull the freedom of speech line at least have the courtesy of clearly stating your objections with clarity. That's the worst FOS complaint I've seen ever. Factually correct.

Your posts were deleted because they were duplicate posts spammed on various fora. Even if it was a funny joke it wouldn't be allowed to be spammed in various fora.

Advertisement