Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

me1234535 wrote: »
    Andy ran Casey off the road and left him which resulted in Casey might not been able to walk again yet him and Josh get better treatment and also Andy is partly responsible for Casey's death, Ricky set up Casey and tried to destroy the family which almost resulted in Brax getting killed by Adam but they all seem to get better treatment then him.

Also, wasn't Casey partly responsible for Charlie's death? I seem to remember him setting a building on fire which led to Jake really coming after Brax. Could be wrong there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Anyone have any other spoilers?? (aside from the Maddy storyline...which I am as excited about as having my entire set of teeth pulled!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wish Cheryl was made a series regular

No Bianca and Darcy for Casey's funeral, they only live in the city

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Might be tough for them to get old cast members in to film them at the funeral.

But what about current cast members who weren't there? Sasha, Zack, Spencer, pretty close to Casey. Did those actors really need the day off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Anyone have any other spoilers?? (aside from the Maddy storyline...which I am as excited about as having my entire set of teeth pulled!)

Okay, in Aussie-time coming up
    New problems for Brax arise when he and Ash go looking for Dean, who is the boyfriend of Ash's younger sister Billie...
    Dean violently approaches Brax with a shovel - and it becomes clear that someone is going to end up dead.
    Another possible short-term character in
    Dean.

With Maddy though
    following more tests, Maddy is diagnosed with cancer after learning that the positive pregnancy test was as a result of a mass on her ovary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

kerry4sam wrote: »
    New problems for Brax arise when he and Ash go looking for Dean, who is the boyfriend of Ash's younger sister Billie...
    Dean violently approaches Brax with a shovel - and it becomes clear that someone is going to end up dead.

Who is
    Ash?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Who is
    Ash?
    Another random character introduced as a fellow in-mate of Brax; who assisted Brax inside and know this deeeeep dark secret about Brax, namely his temper & anger-issues that tbh was not that evident until Ash showed up.
    Anywhoo, expect a lot of time to & fro the beach surfing with Andy, like Heath used do.
    Now they are on the quest to find his sister who he has not seen in over 15years, which leads to the spoiler above
    :)

Think that answers the question,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Another possible short-term character in
    Dean.

With Maddy though
    following more tests, Maddy is diagnosed with cancer after learning that the positive pregnancy test was as a result of a mass on her ovary.

so sorry if this is a stupid question but
    Is maddy not actually pregnant then, was it just the cancer al along?

@messrs no she isn't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

How many more characters can they
    give cancer too? Seriously dragging the arse out of that. Whatever happened Belle's story about that? It was forgotten when she got cancer?

• Advertisement

toadfly wrote: »
    How many more characters can they
    give cancer too? Seriously dragging the arse out of that. Whatever happened Belle's story about that? It was forgotten when she got cancer?

I don't understand - what was forgotten when Belle got cancer? :confused:

I don't understand - what was forgotten when Belle got cancer? :confused:

Remember she was writing a story about a construction site that was causing the outbreak of cancer in the area? Similiar to Erin Brockovich, levels of something harmful in the soil.

toadfly wrote: »
    Remember she was writing a story about a construction site that was causing the outbreak of cancer in the area? Similiar to Erin Brockovich, levels of something harmful in the soil.

Oh yeah - toxic waste, I remember now sorry! No idea what became of it though!

Loved Belle and Aidan, one of my favourite H&A couples! :D

As Maddy has
    cancer
    shouldn't see go and live with her own family in the city

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    As Maddy has
    cancer
    shouldn't see go and live with her own family in the city

There were many times that should have happened but unfortunately it hasn't happened yet!

But what about current cast members who weren't there? Sasha, Zack, Spencer, pretty close to Casey. Did those actors really need the day off?

The main characters have 3 episodes a week, that's how their contracts work. If they had everyone in the one episode they'd have to give Chris or someone a solo show for the rest of the week. It's dumb, but that's how they do it.

Why are they having the funeral in the graveyard? Bloody Aussies taking this outdoor living thing too far.

Usually I don't like Alf but I was delighted when he followed Maddy to the gym and tore strips off her. What a wagon.

Oh and it was nice to see Phoebe recognise and acknowledge that Kyle has been doing everything all week and nobody's bothered their arses to thank him or even check if he was doing okay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Why are they having the funeral in the graveyard? Bloody Aussies taking this outdoor living thing too far.

Usually I don't like Alf but I was delighted when he followed Maddy to the gym and tore strips off her. What a wagon.

Oh and it was nice to see Phoebe recognise and acknowledge that Kyle has been doing everything all week and nobody's bothered their arses to thank him or even check if he was doing okay.

I was cheering at Alf today. About bloody time someone told her whats what. Hate she getting big storyline coming. Lots and lots more poor me from Maddie and hugs from Roo.

I think the writers giving that storyline to Maddie is to make her likeable and even with that storyline it wont happen, better if the show just get rid of her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think the writers giving that storyline to Maddie is to make her likeable and even with that storyline it wont happen, better if the show just get rid of her

She has no redeemable qualities and needs to leave. ASAP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Hi all thought you might be interested as your home and away fans :)

Went to palm beach which is where home and away beach scenes are filmed, they only film on certain days there, met chris and john palmer, saw ricky filming they did the scene about 10 times, last i counted, and she met
    new guy ash with a girl and she met them at the top of the beach, and said how was your trip?
    met alot of irish, the security guard joked that he has met all of ireland at this stage! the sand was very hot could barely walk on it

I just saw something randomly there about the actors that play Spencer and Nate doing the auld Irish tour next month. I wouldn't mind a closer look at Dr. Nate myself :)

I just saw something randomly there about the actors that play Spencer and Nate doing the auld Irish tour next month. I wouldn't mind a closer look at Dr. Nate myself :)

Ooh nice one! I'll come with you for a perv! ;)

Ooh nice one! I'll come with you for a perv! ;)

Me too :p He can check my vitals any day

lovinit wrote: »

Yea i had saw that. Thanks. Am hoping it will be a good storyline

Yea think i might be coming down with a bit of a cough or something , mite need looking after:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

lovinit wrote: »
    Hi all thought you might be interested as your home and away fans :)

Went to palm beach which is where home and away beach scenes are filmed, they only film on certain days there, met chris and john palmer, saw ricky filming they did the scene about 10 times, last i counted, and she met
    new guy ash with a girl and she met them at the top of the beach, and said how was your trip?
    met alot of irish, the security guard joked that he has met all of ireland at this stage! the sand was very hot could barely walk on it

Sooooo jealous!!
    What were Chris & John Palmer like in real life? Did you actually have a conversation with them??! *starstruck* ;-)

As annoying as Phoebe is I did enjoy her talking some sense into Kyle in today's RTÉ episode. It always annoys me when seemingly smart women get sucked into the Braxton's messes and just let them get on with it. Also loved Kyle realising that his actions have repercussions for other people. Brax could learn a thing or two from him, and Ricky could learn from Phoebe. I know she's used to the shenanigans being Adam's sister and all that but really, have some self respect woman. She's this close to being in the exact same position she was in last time she was pregnant but she just lets him get away with being a selfish git over and over.

• Advertisement

Advertisement