Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

How is VJ supposed to be besties with Jett, he looks 5 years older than him?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    How is VJ supposed to be besties with Jett, he looks 5 years older than him?!

It's all leading up to the storyline where it emerges that VJ is in fact Jett's biological father

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I laughed when Leah said VJ was always on the go, so much so that she never sees him. I was thinking she hasn't seen him in so long she doesn't even realise it's not him anymore. It's an impostor!! Maybe that's where they're going?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

VJ looks to old, because when you see him beside other like Spencer they look around the same age. What age is VJ Character?

VJ looks to old, because when you see him beside other like Spencer they look around the same age. What age is VJ Character?

VJ was born on the 30th of November 2001. Which means he should only just be turning 13? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

so here is the old VJ & Jett together and then the new VJ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuA7Lzv0qFgynwmXqLDR1EBoNlqqDQpCWvPLGzcKoFxfN8u4fAQA
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmLuWfAZJRON5V26q7MZJEN8qBswfO23JPWPm8NMeeCryWpua1eg

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

messrs wrote: »
    so here is the old VJ & Jett together and then the new VJ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuA7Lzv0qFgynwmXqLDR1EBoNlqqDQpCWvPLGzcKoFxfN8u4fAQA
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmLuWfAZJRON5V26q7MZJEN8qBswfO23JPWPm8NMeeCryWpua1eg

Go easy on those steriods Veege! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vinnie wasn't that tall either compared to new VJ :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Wonder how many more cannot surf IRL; hence the repetitive viewings to & fro & body-boarding in the water as opposed to actual surfing.

Casey caught his 1st wave v-recently IRL according to this.
    The star shared a picture of his first real surfing experience on Instagram with the caption, "So after 4 years of playing a surfer I thought it was actually time to learn how to surf
    :)

Well done to him though,
    kerry4sam

^ There's never any swell at Summer Bay anyway. Brax is always walking out of knee high waves banging on about how great the surf is when it's quite clear there is no surf!!

I think the girl who plays Ricky really surfs, other than that I don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Hi John was lovely, he would take pictures all day if he could....Chris was nice too but the guy was moving him along quite quickly, they sat and had dinner there too with outside catering, he looks better in real life

Does anyone know who
    gets injured; maybe wrote off the show ... in the upcoming bus-crash
    in Aussie-time :confused:

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Does anyone know who
    gets injured; maybe wrote off the show ... in the upcoming bus-crash
    in Aussie-time :confused:

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

I read somewhere that
    Sasha is leaving
    so maybe this is how they exit the show?

I read somewhere that
    Sasha is leaving
    so maybe this is how they exit the show?

She is leaving but she only filmed her last scenes a short while ago so they won't be shown until next year sometime.

She is leaving but she only filmed her last scenes a short while ago so they won't be shown until next year sometime.

that rules that out so. unless its some new character they bring in only for a short while and then kill them of, I haven't heard of any of the other long term cast members leaving although if
    phoebe and kyle split up
    it could be one of them

that rules that out so. unless its some new character they bring in only for a short while and then kill them of, I haven't heard of any of the other long term cast members leaving although if
    phoebe and kyle split up
    it could be one of them

I think if anyone dies it'll be
    Sophie
    Or she'll get locked up after. Either way I think she's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Never commented on the wedding...was delighted for Marilyn, she looked beautiful, and finally a couple on H&A got a (relatively!) stress free wedding day. Awh!!

I think if anyone dies it'll be
    Sophie
    Or she'll get locked up after. Either way I think she's gone.

Leah for principal now :p

Andrew Morley, who plays Spencer, is in Ireland at the moment doing one of those promo tours. Looking on Twitter there he seems to be doing a fair bit of charity kind of appearances, giving talks about mental health, visiting Crumlin Hospital, all sorts of things. Nice to see he's doing a bit more than just posing for pictures.

Andrew Morley, who plays Spencer, is in Ireland at the moment doing one of those promo tours. Looking on Twitter there he seems to be doing a fair bit of charity kind of appearances, giving talks about mental health, visiting Crumlin Hospital, all sorts of things. Nice to see he's doing a bit more than just posing for pictures.

Is he related to Bobby Morley who played Drew?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I don't know. I looked it up once but couldn't find anything that said they were. The do have similar mouths though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I don't think so, I checked before (!) and Andrew has a brother (not called Bobby) and a sister, while Bobby's mother is Philipino (sp) and his father was Irish Australian. So I don't think there's a connection there but maybe cousins or something.

I kinda thought they looked a bit a like

I kinda thought they looked a bit a like

They definitely do. When they smile their mouths do a weird thing where they kind of go across their faces rather than up at the corners.... if that makes sense? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Yer man Spencer is 25. Kinda ridiculous seeing him in a school uniform.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

MJ23 wrote: »
    Yer man Spencer is 25. Kinda ridiculous seeing him in a school uniform.

What's more ridiculous is that Nate is the same age!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

Does anyone know when H&A will be finishing up before Christmas rte pace, I know it's on the rest of this week and the week after. I hate getting the shock at a cliffhanger episode and then the continuity announcer saying it won't be back until the middle of January (usually). :(

MJ23 wrote: »
    Yer man Spencer is 25. Kinda ridiculous seeing him in a school uniform.[/QUOTE

almost as ridiculous as VJ playing a 13 year old!!!

Did anyone read anything about
    VJ getting kidnapped, seemingly that kid that's bullying him in school , with the help of his mates throws VJ in the boot of a car and takes him of somewhere

• Advertisement

Did anyone read anything about
    VJ getting kidnapped, seemingly that kid that's bullying him in school , with the help of his mates throws VJ in the boot of a car and takes him of somewhere

Yes it happens alright.
    Brax & Nate find him in the outback; Nate gets injured but they all get rescued in true H&A style and all okay again not long after
    :)

Advertisement