Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

oh my god that finale was brilliant, cannot believe i have to wait until the new year to see what happens!!! :eek: :(

tears are streaming down my face....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

hoodwinked wrote: »
    oh my god that finale was brilliant, cannot believe i have to wait until the new year to see what happens!!! :eek: :(

Where do you watch it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

messrs wrote: »
    Did anyone read anything about
    VJ getting kidnapped, seemingly that kid that's bullying him in school , with the help of his mates throws VJ in the boot of a car and takes him of somewhere
    They were bringing him back to get the real VJ!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

aw now you have to tell us what happened!!!!

Yes! Spoiler it. Seen some of it on H&A FB page already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

A 3-episode finale over 1hr long; A great season finale alright!

Now, bring on TheRescue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

tell us for the love of God! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Watching rtes episode today. Seeing Vj with Sasha and Matt is hilarious, he looks about ten years older than them!!

toadfly wrote: »
    Yes! Spoiler it. Seen some of it on H&A FB page already.
    tell us for the love of God! :D

Okay just some:
    ~ Sophie hits Nate over the head and he awakes to find her pouring petrol around the room/apartment she was staying in & threatens to ignite the room with the flame from a candle, but he convinces her otherwise and they were en route back to the Bay when...

~ It's the very end though as Brax & Josh are following the bus when Nate & Sophie collides with them after the bus avoided that collision and crashed off the road. Brax is not sure if he's lost his baby boy or if both Ricky & Baby are okay

~ Ash & Andy are locked in a storage area where Phoebe was performing as the plan was to ensure Phoebe would not perform as 'revenge/payback' for cancelling her singing contract

~ Phoebe gets drugged at her 'performance' and it ends with her being filmed as ANother unknown male threatens to 'rape' her

~ Maddie leaves the hospital mid-treatment leaving only a note behind

They're the main points ,
    Hope that's okay,
    kerry4sam

Thank you Kerry4sam, you absolute legend! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

nice one for those, i tried multiple times to post an answer that doesn't ruin it but gives enough details, so much happened in such a little time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The Aussie finale today was great. Plenty going on for pretty much all the characters and a nice few cliffhangers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Thank you Kerry4sam, you absolute legend! :)

+1 on that. thanks Kerry4Sam - lots to look forward to :)

This has been really annoying me for the last couple of weeks. There has to be a limit on the amount of sh!t Roo is willing to put up with from Maddie. Her behaviour is so bad and there are no consequences, Roo has told her she is self-absorbed and selfish on a few occasions yet nothing is really done about it. She almost seems surprised every time Maddies acts out, I mean really?!

It's not as if she is her daughter or relation, I'm not saying she should kick her out but... Actually yeh I am saying she should kick her out!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

More on Andrew Morley's visit to Ireland. According to his twitter he's been giving talks on road safety, mental health, animal welfare and human trafficking, he's taught a kid some sign language and he's been doing the usual nightclub/shopping centre appearances.

I'm starting to feel bad that his character is so awful because he seems like a really nice guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Did we ever get a progress report on little Pippa after she went to that clinic in America? She was practically at death's door - is she dead or alive now??!! Didn't Brax pay for her treatment,iirc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Matt's dad looks very like Irene's oldest son Nathan

No more H&A until January 5th :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

No more H&A until January 5th :(

Thank god.
    No apologising to each other down by the beach. No moody Braxtons. No part time Doctor with a 1 room hospital. No Phoebe with her little mouth and Doc Martens. No selfish stroppy needy annoying Maddie. No fellas in their mid twenties still in school.

MJ23 wrote: »
    Thank god.
    No apologising to each other down by the beach. No moody Braxtons. No part time Doctor with a 1 room hospital. No Phoebe with her little mouth and Doc Martens. No selfish stroppy needy annoying Maddie. No fellas in their mid twenties still in school.

Maybe don't watch it if it annoys you that much!

• Advertisement

Maybe don't watch it if it annoys you that much!

Ha ha. I like annoying myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Thank god.

No Leah sticking her beak in to "help" people

I seen that link, was a fake link as far as I know. I don't know what I'd do if it ended :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I seen that link, was a fake link as far as I know. I don't know what I'd do if it ended :'(

I actually deleted my comment after I googled it, when you click on the link it says something along the lines of "_you've been had!!"…....phew!!

Well I've never heard of anyone shortening a 2 letter name that's actually making the name longer.
    VJ - Veeje
    By that logic, if some stray comes to the bay called MJ, will they call him 'Minge'?

Not back in Aussie-time until 2nd February 2015

Well I've never heard of anyone shortening a 2 letter name that's actually making the name longer.
    VJ - Veeje
    By that logic, if some stray comes to the bay called MJ, will they call him 'Minge'?

I'm sorry but that makes absolutely no sense! They are shortening the pronunciation of the name,not the spelling! VJ is pronounced Veejay-2 syllables - so shortened to Veeje - 1 syllable. If anything,MJ (Emjay) would be shortened to Em.

MelanieC wrote: »
    I'm sorry but that makes absolutely no sense! They are shortening the pronunciation of the name,not the spelling! VJ is pronounced Veejay-2 syllables - so shortened to Veeje - 1 syllable. If anything,MJ (Emjay) would be shortened to Em.

I wasn't being 100% serious.

I wasn't being 100% serious.

Fair enough!! Still doesn't make sense tho!! ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

VJ - Veeje

By your logic, should it not be meeje? Does the minge come from your need to be a 12 year old boy again? ;)

Advertisement