Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just saw on Digital Spy there that
    Brax
    is leaving now too. Said they'd be on screen for most of 2015 but they've already filmed their final scenes.

He has had the same rehashed storylines since he joined he wont be missed by me but there is far worse characters who could and should leave

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    there is far worse characters who could and should leave

Namely this one!!

http://www.her.ie/celeb/home-and-away-star-discusses-exit-from-the-show/216360

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

back in Aus today, with an interesting conclusion

i get the leah was due on maternity leave but seriously after the food poisoning near death hospital stay having her character go back there so seriously so soon is ridiculous when you know ada isn't leaving the show, could they not have sent her off to her parents in cyprus or something especially as the very sad real life events transpired as it would allow her come back to work on her own terms at her own pace, and allow her character to float back in rather than the "oh my god leah's going to die (again) *insert Marilyn and irene looking on in shock*......oh wait she's back in the diner there now insisting she's fine"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Ash permanent?

I like him so far, more since he punched Andy :p

Yeah Ash is permanent. He's pretty good - he's had a lot of screentime since he joined and been quite prominent in the big storylines (as anyone watching at Aussie pace will know)...

Speaking of Aussie pace, finally it's back. That seemed like the longest 8 weeks, so it's good they got straight into the action again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Watching on ch5. Oh my good God how selfish is Maddie being? She is such a self obsessed little brat. She knows deep down that the baby is Oscars yet is pretending to the other guy that it's his so she can snare him. Ohhhh she is doing my head in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Watching on ch5. Oh my good God how selfish is Maddie being? She is such a self obsessed little brat. She knows deep down that the baby is Oscars yet is pretending to the other guy that it's his so she can snare him. Ohhhh she is doing my head in.

Ohhhh Curlysue you're in for a surprise re this baby!

dee_mc wrote: »
    Ohhhh Curlysue you're in for a surprise re this baby!

Yeah I know what's coming but Maddie doesn't yet. For what she knows now she is being a complete b!tch about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Ohhhh Curlysue you're in for a surprise re this baby![/quote\]

I'm watching at rte pace, I do know what's coming. But did Maddie and Josh not head off from the diner the other day for their scan??

Gee_G wrote: »
    Ohhhh Curlysue you're in for a surprise re this baby![/quote\]

I'm watching at rte pace, I do know what's coming. But did Maddie and Josh not head off from the diner the other day for their scan??

No scan yet. Ch5 just few days ahead I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

At Australia pace we got to see outside summer bay house tonight (Roo and alf's house)

they obviously found a resident who obliged, but it was very strange to see it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Great triple episode today at Aussie pace...
    I like the new cop and the fact that the caravan park is back in the heart of the show with her and Ash both now living next door to each other... A shame Brax is leaving, because the bromance between him and Ash is great, but at least he's not going to be gone for a good while yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭seventeen sheep

I saw the end of today's episode but haven't been watching it in months ... Question, how are they going to know who the father is from the scan? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I saw the end of today's episode but haven't been watching it in months ... Question, how are they going to know who the father is from the scan? :confused:

She will know who the father is once they estimate how many weeks pregnant she is (but she already thinks it's old man twin's (sorry can't think of his name) although she wants it to be Josh's because she thinks it will bring them back together)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

They are making Maddy's bump look so big. My bump was about that size when I was 6 or 7 months gone. Feels like Ricki has been pregnant forever and hers doesn't look as big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Ah she is sickening going round holding her bump and hauling herself off the couch as if she is ready to drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Maddy spoiler
    maddy isn't really pregnant. She finds out she has cancer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Didn't see that coming!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Evie is absolutely driving me insane. She is constantly whinging in every scene she's in. I've pretty much wanted to call any daughter I ever have Evie since I heard the name about 15 years ago and now that whingy fool has completely ruined the name for me!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Brax
    has already landed a role in Tina Fey's new film. Not wasting any time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Ricky's bump HAHAHA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Maddy spoiler

And still I hate her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Sophie is the biggest pain in the ass.

I've had the song they used for the montage in the Aussie eps this week on repeat so much over the past 24 hours. Cracking tune. Apparently it was also used in Hollyoaks last summer, but I don't remember hearing it on Oaks...

Just in case anyone was wondering what it was after watching at Aussie pace, here you go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Some pics i took while at palm beach

One of the outside of the surfclub, and two of ash ricky and female unknown ricky kept saying hey how was your trip they did the scene about 10 times!

and one more

Also does anyone think its strange that they say brax is going to be onscreen most of the year, how does that happen they cant be that far ahead!

lovinit wrote: »
    Also does anyone think its strange that they say brax is going to be onscreen most of the year, how does that happen they cant be that far ahead!
    Well when they break from airing over Christmas it usually puts them about 6 months ahead with filming. They didn't come back until... let's say Feb, so that takes him up to July. I suppose they could have done like with Heath and Bianca and filmed a few extra scenes that they'll tack on at the end of his story. Who knows? They may just be saying the rest of the year to keep the viewerson their toes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Maddy spoiler

So no pregnancy test, no doctors visit, I'm preggers, wait,no, I'm not? I only half watch H&A while making lunch, but was she not in the hospital recently?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭KaaaaaaPOW

madmaggie wrote: »
    So no pregnancy test, no doctors visit, I'm preggers, wait,no, I'm not? I only half watch H&A while making lunch, but was she not in the hospital recently?
    And the Doc told her she tested positive for "insert pregnancy hormone here" aswell.

Very specific, see will they forget about that or can Cancer make that appear?

• Advertisement

KaaaaaaPOW wrote: »
    And the Doc told her she tested positive for "insert pregnancy hormone here" aswell.

Very specific, see will they forget about that or can Cancer make that appear?

Breast cancer can make a man give a positive pregnancy test. Don't know if that helps?

Medicine has never been a major worry for the H&A writers. Remember when Sally's kid had a genetic illness and Leah had VJ tested in case he had it too even though she was only a surrogate for Sally and Flynn, not Pipa's actual mother.

Advertisement