Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They were married ages ago and something happened to her that she became addicted to painkillers or something. She stole his prescription pad, I think, to self medicate and he ended up leaving her.
    She rocks up in Summer Bay and eventually they decide to give it another go. She's still quite unhinged and when he starts having doubts about their relationship she lost the plot entirely and here we are.... basically.

Nate did cheat with Hannah too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,059 ✭✭✭kitten_k

What is Nieve up to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

kitten_k wrote: »
    What is Nieve up to?

I was a bit confused by this too, but I presume that video footage is going to be "leaked" and she's hoping it goes viral to make her name known??! I could be wrong but its a bit f**ked up anyway!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

she spiked her drink so she wouldn't be aware of whats happening so that guy can be with her, they then put it all over the internet to get peple talking about her - I think Nieve is also hoping it will split Phoebe and Kyle up.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

In the RTÉ episode today did someone actually die in the bes crash? I missed the start and only saw a bit where someone was telling Sasha that she couldn't have done anything and it looked like the medics were moving a body bag?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Is no-one worried about Maddie, our favourite character?:rolleyes: She could be squished under that bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

In the RTÉ episode today did someone actually die in the bes crash? I missed the start and only saw a bit where someone was telling Sasha that she couldn't have done anything and it looked like the medics were moving a body bag?

Yeah but it wasn't a cast member,just a random guy who was on the bus. He had landed on top of Sasha & was bleeding profusely & she was trying to stop the bleeding but Nate told her he was already dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

MelanieC wrote: »
    Yeah but it wasn't a cast member,just a random guy who was on the bus. He had landed on top of Sasha & was bleeding profusely & she was trying to stop the bleeding but Nate told her he was already dead.

Think the bus driver died.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It is amazing how one can be pregnant and out of her seat, be in a bus crash that does loads of somersaults, and not a scratch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

RobertKK wrote: »
    It is amazing how one can be pregnant and out of her seat, be in a bus crash that does loads of somersaults, and not a scratch.

Her plait got messed up though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

True, although the UK/Ireland tends to take a big break over the summer but they'd have caught up by then... I dunno?

EDIT: I've just had a look at the Back To The Bay forums and they don't seem to know what's going on either but there seems to be some notion that it'll be back to 5 eps a week by April.

Looks like they'll be airing 4 episodes back to back in Australia on Thursday March 26th, so the catch-up begins it seems...

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Gee_G wrote: »
    I was a bit confused by this too, but I presume that video footage is going to be "leaked" and she's hoping it goes viral to make her name known??! I could be wrong but its a bit f**ked up anyway!!

Bizarre story line... even for H&A this is just so weird! :confused: when the guy said "you've got enough footage" I was thinking what of - an attempted attack? Ash and Andy could testify to her been drugged, and what they saw when they came into the room.
    If the footage is released surely they'll know Nieve is behind it? I'm not sure who thought up of this storyline but its complete rubbish.

RobertKK wrote: »

I love the meticulously drawn on scratches on Hannah's face - so neat and tidy! And nicely spaced out too! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

liking the new police totty :D

Phoebe looked quite nice in today's RTÉ episode when she had hardly any eye makeup on. The heavy eye makeup is not a good look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

liking the new police totty :D

Is it just me or does she look just like a female version of Andy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think it's just you... Ugh, a female Andy ***Shudders***

Nah, Katrina is hot... Andy is not... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Agree, looks like she could be a long lost sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

A fututre story line maybe given that the dad was a bit of a wanderer!

Ghekko wrote: »

Well Andy was raised by Josh's dad wasn't he? So it's not beyond the realms of possibility that his real dad put it about a bit.

• Advertisement

Aw raging, was it still being shown in the evenings for the last few days? I have the afternoon one series linked :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Gee_G wrote: »
    Aw raging, was it still being shown in the evenings for the last few days? I have the afternoon one series linked :(

you could get it on the RTE player - think they stay there for 30 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Caught up on player today and yes, I do think new cop has a look of Andy too.

Ghekko wrote: »

Just as they are falling in love they discover they are siblings :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Cant believe what was on buzzfeed today, a look at what former characters are up to :D i love nostalgia

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tahliapritchard/you-know-we-belong-together#.bgZvx5Rb3

and just in case you missed it

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/the-home-and-away-reunion-fans-have-been-waiting-for-665626.html

lovinit wrote: »
    Cant believe what was on buzzfeed today, a look at what former characters are up to :D i love nostalgia

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tahliapritchard/you-know-we-belong-together#.bgZvx5Rb3

The guy who played Kane works on Fair City?!? :eek:

The guy who played Kane works on Fair City?!? :eek:

No wonder it is so bad these days :p

Isn't it funny how there hasn't really been a police presence that much around the bay since Charlie(only when they're called) and now suddenly because there's a new cop in town that's clearly going to end up getting with one of the locals, she's always on the beat!!

Also, in yesterdays rte episode, did Brax nearly take poor Ricky out of it with his surf board on the beach??!ðŸ˜

Who owns the Braxton house? I thought it was Tony and Beth and when she died then Tony, but how is Roo involved?

I thought Tony and Rachel owned John Palmer's house

Tony Holden (Jack's father and Gina's brother)

Sorry I may have asked this before on here too

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who owns the Braxton house? I thought it was Tony and Beth and when she died then Tony, but how is Roo involved?

I thought Tony and Rachel owned John Palmer's house

Tony Holden (Jack's father and Gina's brother)

Sorry I may have asked this before on here too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_Bay

31 Saxon Avenue - former residents!
    Does Roo have the lease of the place? I think I remember she had doubts about renting it out to the Braxton clan.

Advertisement