Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Wow- such an amount of people have been through Summer Bay House. No doubt there are many more to move in and out, and in and out .....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Angelo was living in the Braxton house when Roo came back to the bay. I'm not sure he owned it though? When he moved away Roo took over looking after the lease and that's when the Braxtons started renting it and that's why she's involved. Before they converted the little apartment bit Brax mentioned having to ask the landlord because he was using it for storage. He didn't say it was Angelo though.

So... In summary.... I don't know who actually owns it but Angelo was sharing with Roo, when he moved out she seemed to take charge of it and she allowed the Braxtons to move in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Angelo was living in the Braxton house when Roo came back to the bay. I'm not sure he owned it though? When he moved away Roo took over looking after the lease and that's when the Braxtons started renting it and that's why she's involved. Before they converted the little apartment bit Brax mentioned having to ask the landlord because he was using it for storage. He didn't say it was Angelo though.

So... In summary.... I don't know who actually owns it but Angelo was sharing with Roo, when he moved out she seemed to take charge of it and she allowed the Braxtons to move in.

Did Martha own one of those houses?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Martha own one of those houses?

I think Martha and Jack lived in one of the houses after Tony moved into Beth's house, right? And then he and Rachel lived there later? Martha was living in the house that Gina and Xavier lived in when they first arrived, which might be the Palmer house now? I honestly can't remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Roo talking of 'going to the city'. That's the last we'll see of her, shure no-one comes back from there!

• Advertisement

Was the "big romance" between Nate and Hannah just forgotten about now, this is what pushed poor Sophie over the edge :confused:

I know Maddy ran away from her original home and doesn't get on with her parents but isn't it a bit ridiculous that she's got cancer now and they're nowhere to be seen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Madness, she didnt tell them at all

toadfly wrote: »
    Madness, she didnt tell them at all

Roo or Spencer should have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

She reckoned she had all the people she needed so didn't want to tell them. Denny needs a kick. I know Andy got into trouble but nobody forced Casey to get involved and get himself killed. There's another one who never mentions her mother!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Haha, Spencer going into year 12 .

For the 8th time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

The actors that play him and VJ are older than some of the teachers surely :D

Ed Sheeran has filmed a guest appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ed Sheeran has filmed a guest appearance

Factor 5000 ?

He'll evaporate on the beach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

They're fairly milking this 'stalker' storyline. Talk about lame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

madmaggie wrote: »
    They're fairly milking this 'stalker' storyline. Talk about lame.

I take it that the new lady cop has stopped watching the Braxton house if this guy can now creep around...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

The cops in the town where Brax & Ash went werent the brightest either. If the guy they were after called the cops telling them 2 guys were looking for him, would they not have stopped 2 guys in a jeep just past the house?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

wawaman wrote: »
    The cops in the town where Brax & Ash went werent the brightest either. If the guy they were after called the cops telling them 2 guys were looking for him, would they not have stopped 2 guys in a jeep just past the house?

Yea I was thinking the same!! was wondering why they didn't stop to question them!! & Then Brax just pulls in on the side of the road! As Ash said, they should be getting out of there as quick as possible

I like Kyle but I can't help laughing at this throat story. Must be so hard to not be able to do karaoke at your own restaurant anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I absolutely love Matt!! Hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Gee_G wrote: »
    I absolutely love Matt!! Hilarious!

The headphones bit? Was good alright.

That bloody mural was hardly art. Why should the rest of the community have to look at the ghastly scribbling of a teenage boy declaring his love for a girl who isn't the girl who 5 minutes previously he thought he'd knocked up. Get a grip!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

That bloody mural was hardly art. Why should the rest of the community have to look at the ghastly scribbling of a teenage boy declaring his love for a girl who isn't the girl who 5 minutes previously he thought he'd knocked up. Get a grip!

Tickle, have a Snickers
    :D

dee_mc wrote: »
    Tickle, have a Snickers
    :D

Oooh, I'd love a Snickers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Awwww,it was lovely tho!!

What happened with Sophie after the bus crash. Last I saw her she was wandering around the hospital with a sore wrist. Missed a few episodes and she hasn't been mentioned since?

I think she went to the police and told them what happened? I remember her telling Nate she was planning to do it but not sure if that's what transpired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

What happened with Sophie after the bus crash. Last I saw her she was wandering around the hospital with a sore wrist. Missed a few episodes and she hasn't been mentioned since?
    dee_mc wrote: »
    I think she went to the police and told them what happened? I remember her telling Nate she was planning to do it but not sure if that's what transpired

Ye she called the cops and then she rang Nate to come and meet her on the beech, the cops then came and arrested her - but haven't heard her been mentioned since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

How on earth is the school still running with the new term just started? The principal has been arrested, the guidance counsellor is in hospital and the History/English teacher is under huge stress.

Bring back Sally to run the school!!

• Advertisement

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    How on earth is the school still running with the new term just started? The principal has been arrested, the guidance counsellor is in hospital and the History/English teacher is under huge stress.

Bring back Sally to run the school!!
    Ah but we have Ms Harrison now - did you not see how masterful she was yesterday, single-handedly breaking up the fight between Matt and Spencey? That's the future right there ;)

Advertisement