Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

ppdub73 wrote: »
    Kirsty is a right bitch! Sure what would you expect? She had a good teacher. Like mother, like daughter.
    What did her mother do exactly?

The finale was disappointing why are they dragging out this storyline so much??? Some mystery it turned out to be..

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ppdub73

Years ago her mother, Shelley walked out, just like that. Just like Kirsty did. Then she came back and broke up the new marriage of Kirsty's father, Rhys and Beth Hunter. So Shelley has plenty to answer for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Years ago her mother, Shelley walked out, just like that. Just like Kirsty did. Then she came back and broke up the new marriage of Kirsty's father, Rhys and Beth Hunter. So Shelley has plenty to answer for!

Shelley had good reasons for walking out on Rhys. She'd found out he'd had an affair with Angela Russell and fathered her child while she was pregnant with Kirsty and Laura/Jade.

Yeah, but it turned out that Angie's son wasn't Rhys's. And anyway that didn't stop Shelley coming back to break up his marriage to Beth, did it? Beth didn't deserve that.

No; Beth didnt deserve that. But I thought she was better suited with Tony.

• Advertisement

Indeed. Beth was right for Tony, whereas Rachel most certainly isn't! In fact, I don't know which of them I feel sorry for. The most unsuitable couple, ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

So we're on a break now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

LorrOR wrote: »
    kirsty is preg in real life, off to start her maternity leave now..

Ahhh that explains the serious weight gain!

Is the show off now? Me and the Mother sat down to watch it and the Simpsons were on!

I wanna hear some good 2010 spoilers!!! Please..;)

Indeed. Beth was right for Tony, whereas Rachel most certainly isn't! In fact, I don't know which of them I feel sorry for. The most unsuitable couple, ever!
    Does anyone else find rachel to be a wreck the head?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

susanroth wrote: »
    Does anyone else find rachel to be a wreck the head?

YES.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

AND martha...

Martha, Summer Bay's answer to Raleigh...

Some interesting ones!

Charlie :
    dies! She gets blow on head from Hugo
    whether or not that is the reason.....not sure at this moment

Nicole:
    splits up with Liam no real surprise there
    also
    gets with Aiden+follows her dream of being a fashion designer

Martha:
    gets it on with Liam+adopts Bambang!

Geoff:
    leaves!

Someone returns...:
    Marilyn!!!

Someone gets a new love interest:
    Leah

Romeo:
    finally gets it on with Annie+his family appears

Smuggling Ring:
    John Palmer is working with Hugo
    :eek:

Someone dies :
    Liam dies trying to protect Nicole

Aiden:
    Someone from his past returns+he leaves

Some1 returns :
    Trey returns for 1st episode in 2010

Someone moves in:
    female moves in with Alf!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Does Martha get with Liam?

I know this is a Home and Away Spoilers thread....but do we still have to wrap the "spoiler" thing around stuff?
    I did anyway just in case!

All the ones I listed out on the previous page are probably going to happen. I got them from a good source who has never been wrong in the past. But if she is...I'll rub it in ha!

Oh and another return to the Bay.....
    Sally!
    maybe only for a brief while or even one episode. I'm not too sure on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 hot and heavy

is jack really coming back from the dead?!

I really doubt that!
    Unless in some form of a dream format/flashback type thing.

Even flashbacks would be too much if he was in them with Martha. The pain that would cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Home and Away star Axle Whitehead has reportedly suffered serious burns while working on his car.

The actor, who plays Liam Murphy on the Australian soap, is believed to have been injured on Friday after his 1977 Corvette Stingray overheated. It is thought that the 29-year-old opened the engine's radiator cap and was covered in scalding water.

Whitehead was then taken by a friend to Epworth Hospital in Richmond, Melbourne for treatment. He was not admitted but has apparently been returning daily to have scalds on his right hand, arm, shoulder and chest dressed.

A spokeswoman for the Seven Network, which broadcasts Home and Away in Australia, only confirmed injuries to the actor's hand. She said: "He and a mate were tinkering with his car on Friday and he has burnt his right hand. He has been having it treated at the Epworth Hospital."

Home and Away is filmed in Sydney, but it is believed that Whitehead has been spending time with his family in Melbourne since Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

JP Liz wrote: »
    Does Martha get with Liam?

Is there anyone she hasn't been with? Seriously that gal gets around that bay

Hugo is gonna get shot after he is arrested for the people smuggling.
    no more handsome hugo..:(

My bad!! hugos not dead just under witness protection!
    Miles keeps seeing this young girl and runour is its either his kid or he has a brain tumour like the greys anatomy storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jodi Gordon has quit Aussie soap Home and Away after "a tremendous five years" in the role, according to reports.

A spokesman told the Herald Sun: "Jodi has put in a tremendous five years on Home and Away.

"It was a mutual decision for her to take this next step in her career. Jodi will always be part of the 7 family and has our love and support as she moves forward."

Last year, the actress was at the centre of a scandal after being reported missing in late May. On June 5, the 24-year-old star was reportedly found in a gangster's bedroom.

Gordon, who plays Martha in the long running soap, also split from Channel 7 television heir boyfriend, Ryan Stokes.

:D great news :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Yeeeeeeeeeeay!!!! She irritates me...

Hugo leaves $100,000 for Zavier to do "good" with it

Just seen the 5000th epsiode on youtube there today and it seems
    hugo is dead!
    but maybe as another poster said he is only in
    witness protection

Poor liam. Heartbroken over Nicole. Bless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

A Few Corrections and further post big story spoilers for those who want them,

Hugo:
    Doesn't Die, he gets shot outside of the police station while talking to martha by an undercover idonisian looking cop, angelo announces him dead but we later find out he was in fact going into witness protection and attends his own funeral in the back of angelo's car without anyone seeing him to "see the damage he has done" so he can let go

Alf:
    Was called into the station by angelo and informed about the witness protection scheme and hugo asks him to "make martha hate him if need be", we see alf struggle with this afterwards (one weeks later) and distance himself from people eg: miles

Miles:
    wakes up after his night on the beach to find a young girl asking him questions he asks her is he dead and she replies " i dont think dead people get headaches", the same girl shows up at his house and they begin a friendship,she claims she is staying in the caravan park with her mother.
    in an later episode leah asks miles who he is playing chess with and he answers " a junior chess champion" (im guessing this has some relevance im just unsure what it means) one thing worth noting is the young girls hair is wet EVERY time miles see's her and she wears odd hippie esq clothing and no-one else has seen her

Nicole:
    Breaks up with liam, aden kisses her in a cell after they get arrested for 'borrowing a car' only for aden to tell her he feels 'nothing' , this upsets her briefly but after a conversation with miles she decides she was being selfish forcing aden into answering questions about the kiss, she states she knows now how it feels to be heart broken and goes to find liam (see aden for what happens next)

Aden:
    kisses nicole after getting them locked up for borrowing a car, after not feeling like he cheated on belle (which he states he was afraid of) he tells nicole he simply feels nothing, after feeling bad for so long this makes him happy, he then gets a job working in the diner again, while there a conversation with irene about how he thinks he hurt nicole and with leah about how love turns up unexpectedly, pushes him to tell nicole he loves her, he tracks her down as she is on the way to find liam and kisses her, she kisses him back and liam looks on very upset.

Charlie:
    Doesnt die and makes it back to the bay ok(i dont remember how though)

Suzie
    is seen unconcious in charlies arms in the water (i dont think ive heard about her or seen her since with the exception of hugo doing a deal with angelo for all her contacts)

Martha:
    Has a heart to heart with him after angelo saves her, where she tells him she forgives him for killing jack he says if he could have taken his place he would he leaves and hugo enters she asks him is what she heard true? he confirms it is and she is devastated she tells him to leave as he does angelo is waiting outside for him, later she re-unites bambang with his dad who was one of those illegals found in the container he is in hospital after having his appendix removed; in a flashback we see he was in the bay begging hugo to bring his wife and daughter over as promised hugo however tells him to get lost, he claims he has no money hugo gives him a few hundred and tells him leave the bay

John Palmer
    writes in an article how the illegals refugees are 'wasting taxpayers money on their free healthcare' and generally annoys people,he also has a racist like attitude towards hazem (guy leah is dating) and critises his work on the gym and refuses to pay him

Leah (geoff ruby irene):
    starts dating hazem (i think he is greek) and they get on great, until a mob attacks him and racially abuses him, leah irene hazem ruby geoff and others take shelter from the violence in the diner when the group smash the window and fire missles in and start a fire we see geoff on one side of the flames and the girls trapped on the other

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Excellent spoilers- looks like it's going to be good, whopee! Poor Miles; he did have a breakdown when he lost his wife and child, and then Kirsty and Ollie leave- maybe it's history repeating itself? I knew he should have got with Leah, not that awful whiny Kirsty. (boo)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jodi Gordon has quit Aussie soap Home and Away after "a tremendous five years" in the role, according to reports.

A spokesman told the Herald Sun: "Jodi has put in a tremendous five years on Home and Away.

"It was a mutual decision for her to take this next step in her career. Jodi will always be part of the 7 family and has our love and support as she moves forward."

Last year, the actress was at the centre of a scandal after being reported missing in late May. On June 5, the 24-year-old star was reportedly found in a gangster's bedroom.

Gordon, who plays Martha in the long running soap, also split from Channel 7 television heir boyfriend, Ryan Stokes.

:D great news :D

Mutual decision, yeah right she was found by australian police off her face on drugs and was forced to leave home and away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tony and Rachel are leaving
    :(

Advertisement