Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Watching at rte pace...

he was on before the RTE episode in their studio's when he was touring here a few months back, he said then he was leaving (at least thats where i heard it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

When does the episode with Ed Sheeran air does anyone know? either Aussie or Irish - time.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

toadfly wrote: »
    About time, he is so bad.

Poor Spencer, he must feel like a right tool going around in a school uniform at 25 years of age.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

The smallest glimmer of hope for maddie leaving....Just to be snatched away!! :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The smallest glimmer of hope for maddie leaving....Just to be snatched away!! :(

Surely her departure can't be too far off. She arrived at the same time as Spencer so their original contracts must be nearly up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Surely her departure can't be too far off. She arrived at the same time as Spencer so their original contracts must be nearly up?

Maybe she dies? Although that's pretty much a recycled version of the Belle storyline.

MelanieC wrote: »
    Maybe she dies? Although that's pretty much a recycled version of the Belle storyline.
    Still there in Aussie-time anywhoo eventhough Spencer has left. She even gets positive news after a new trial for a cure of her Cancer. Maybe contract was renewed and info hasn't been released yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

MelanieC wrote: »

Although Belle was likeable!!! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Holy god Ricky must have the gestation of an elephant! Is she ever going on pop out that sprog?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Matt gets in horrors twice and he has to get an intervention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,331 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Myles Pollard has been cast in the role of Dr James Edmunds, a new love interest for Roo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Watching this, not only do I miss the theme tune, but also all the great characters from back in the golden era of Home & Away...

Only yesterday in Aussie-time we saw
    Kyle leaving Summer Bay on foot
    ; then...

You see him turned up here.

How many months in advance is the filming does anyone know?
    Thanks,
    kerry4sam

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Only yesterday in Aussie-time we saw
    Kyle leaving Summer Bay on foot
    ; then...

You see him turned up here.

How many months in advance is the filming does anyone know?
    Thanks,
    kerry4sam

It's usually between 4-6 months, depending on their own holidays and breaks in airing in Australia.

It's usually between 4-6 months, depending on their own holidays and breaks in airing in Australia.

Cool!
    That's some sense of planning by them eh ; having the timings co-ordinated with Real-Life events and Special Holidays with filming that far in advance.

Cheers,
    kerry4sam

Cool!
    That's some sense of planning by them eh ; having the timings co-ordinated with Real-Life events and Special Holidays with filming that far in advance.

Cheers,
    kerry4sam

They don't tend to mention any specific holidays, do they? I don't remember Christmas ever being mentioned on H&A, or even Australia Day. I do remember they did Anzac Day one year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

They don't tend to mention any specific holidays, do they? I don't remember Christmas ever being mentioned on H&A, or even Australia Day. I do remember they did Anzac Day one year.

They used to have Christmases back in the 90s, but I guess since they don't actually air over the Christmas season in either Australia or Ireland or The UK that it wouldn't make much sense doing Christmas stories - especially considering were about 2 months behind over this side of the pond, so we probably wouldn't see Christmas stuff until March...

I haven't really been keeping up with H&A recently but caught a few RTÉ episodes over the weekend. Is it just me or does Ash's sister, I think that's who she is, look a lot like Nicole from a few years ago?

Also I wouldn't be against Ricky and Kyle getting together. Just saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

"explosive twist" sounds to me like it's
    Denny pregnant with Ash's baby
    Can't see any other reason it'd be that big a deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I see Ricky whisked straight into a private room. I hope Dr Leo was watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,331 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

There is rumours that
    Phoebe is pregnant by Ash and that Denny is murdered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Wellyd wrote: »

Can you see Chris Hemsworth (Kim) in the background? He done a small cameo when he visited the set recently.

chris-hemsworth--a.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Hey just joined this forum Im just wondering is this forum based on the episodes shown on rte or are other people watching online and watching the episodes that are airing in Australia.

fin12 wrote: »
    Hey just joined this forum Im just wondering is this forum based on the episodes shown on rte or are other people watching online and watching the episodes that are airing in Australia.

Both. If you're watching at Aus pace best to mention that in your post, include spoiler tags if necessary.

Both. If you're watching at Aus pace best to mention that in your post, include spoiler tags if necessary.

oh ok Im watching at Aus pace, thanks :):) Il have to be careful on this forum so :cool:

oh ok Im watching at Aus pace, thanks :):) Il have to be careful on this forum so :cool:

Do you know when or who finds the
    letter left, that fell behind the shelf-unit saying Ash knows Brax is still alive?

Thanks & Welcome btw,
    Also at Aussie-pace here :)
    kerry4sam

Do you know when or who finds the
    letter left, that fell behind the shelf-unit saying Ash knows Brax is still alive?

Thanks & Welcome btw,
    Also at Aussie-pace here :)
    kerry4sam

Hey thanks I know you from the temporary clerical officer forum. No i dont know that.

?

ive never wrote in spoilers before so I actually dont know how to do it but im just checking to see if this works

ok how do you write the spoiler and cover it, I dont know how to do it?????

• Advertisement

?

ive never wrote in spoilers before so I actually dont know how to do it but im just checking to see if this works

ok how do you write the spoiler and cover it, I dont know how to do it?????

You need to put /spoiler in the second set of brackets.

Advertisement