Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

"explosive twist" sounds to me like it's
    Denny pregnant with Ash's baby
    Can't see any other reason it'd be that big a deal.

oh ok thanks I actually think
    that it might be Hannah that ends up pregnant because she's not with Andy anymore and she just had a one night stand so, she might not know then who the dad is

yaa!!!! i did it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

That episode with the Chris Hemsworth cameo aired on rte last week. I noticed him in the background when Hannah,Phoebe & Denny were in the diner talking about Ricky's baby shower. It's fair to say I got quite excited!! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

MelanieC wrote: »
    That episode with the Chris Hemsworth cameo aired on rte last week. I noticed him in the background when Hannah,Phoebe & Denny were in the diner talking about Ricky's baby shower. It's fair to say I got quite excited!! :-)

Oh that's funny, I'd forgotten about his cameo! Fair play for spotting it, I'm much less observant :D

Hey did anyone watch yesterday's episode aired in Australia
    who do you think is following Zach? do you think it could be charlotte? I think she was the one that started the fire in Leah's house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

fin12 wrote: »
    Hey did anyone watch yesterday's episode aired in Australia
    who do you think is following Zach? do you think it could be charlotte? I think she was the one that started the fire in Leah's house

I don't know the answer as im watching on rte pace but
    whats the storey with leah's house on fire? was any one hurt in it?
    Also is it true that or has it even happened at Oz pace
    Ash & Denny split up & then Phoebe sleeps with him and gets pregnant for him
    read that somewhere but not sure if its true or not

• Advertisement

messrs wrote: »
    I don't know the answer as im watching on rte pace but
    whats the storey with leah's house on fire? was any one hurt in it?
    Also is it true that or has it even happened at Oz pace
    Ash & Denny split up & then Phoebe sleeps with him and gets pregnant for him
    read that somewhere but not sure if its true or not

ya
    leah's house was set on fire by someone but nobody was hurt and yes Ash and Danny have split and he's with phoebe now but i dont know if she gets pregnant, either Denny, Phoebe or Hannah will get pregnant so it could be any one of them really but I'm thinking it might be Hannah
    .:)

ya
    leah's house was set on fire by someone but nobody was hurt and yes Ash and Danny have split and he's with phoebe now but i dont know if she gets pregnant, either Denny, Phoebe or Hannah will get pregnant so it could be any one of them really but I'm thinking it might be Hannah
    .:)
    I did read somewhere that Hannah ended up sleeping with Zach, so I wonder could she be pregnant for him?

I did read somewhere that Hannah ended up sleeping with Zach, so I wonder could she be pregnant for him?

well
    just this week she had a one night stand with someone not Zach so I think it could be a case where she's just recently split up with Andy and if she ends up pregnant might not know who the dad is? Hey you know if u want to watch it at Aus pace just go on to dailymotion.com loads of people upload home and away there, you could catch up from where rte are playing it
    . Their not that far behind in Ireland.

well
    just this week she had a one night stand with someone not Zach so I think it could be a case where she's just recently split up with Andy and if she ends up pregnant might not know who the dad is? Hey you know if u want to watch it at Aus pace just go on to dailymotion.com loads of people upload home and away there, you could catch up from where rte are playing it
    . Their not that far behind in Ireland.

Didn't know you could do that, will give it a go thanks, I think RTE may be only 3 to 4 weeks behind

Didn't know you could do that, will give it a go thanks, I think RTE may be only 3 to 4 weeks behind
    ya just type in home and away 2015, a username marit uploads them all the time
    . :):)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Don't think you're supposed to talk about that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Andy is in a bad mood because he can't find a surgeon who can remove that red vest.
    Evie is the new Tamara.
    Kyle must be under a spell or something for to not be able to keep his hands off Billie, she's Fcuking deadly.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Andy is in a bad mood because he can't find a surgeon who can remove that red vest.
    Evie is the new Tamara.
    Kyle must be under a spell or something for to not be able to keep his hands off Billie, she's Fcuking deadly.

I have no strong feelings about Billie yet but anyone is better than Phoebe!

Phoebe's Pregnant

Phoebe's Pregnant
    is it for Ash?

is it for Ash?
    she doesn't know at this stage, just found out on yesterdays episode, could be either kyle's or Ashe's
    .:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,331 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emily Symons and her partner have welcomed a baby boy

Jeremy Lindsay Taylor has joined the cast as a detective

Not sure where Oz pace is currently at but for those watching it have you had these scenes yet - or if not have you heard about them . Apologies, if im way behind with my spoilers!!
    so Hannah sleeps with Dr Gleeson and is debating leaving Andy for him when he confesses to her that he is married - he isn't happy with his wife and wants to be with her, but she rejects him seeing he is married, Andy does eventually find out about them and breaks up with her. Also Billie has some kind of accident in the water and needs rescuing , Dr Nate finds her and gives her mouth to mouth to bring her back to life, she then develops a crush on him and is trying it on , he is having none of it so she accuses him of assault and he ends up getting arrested. A new female character comes into the Bay and Matt ends up sleeping with her, turns out she is an Ex of Zach but also a new teacher at the school - her and Matt continue to have an affair even thought she is a teacher

Zach has a secret son with Charlotte
    but he didn't know about it

• Advertisement

Zach has a secret son with Charlotte
    but he didn't know about it

Secret :p

Kyle needs a kidney transplant and the doctor informs him that brax is his only match not heath, so then Denny finds the letter that Billie wrote to ricky and tells Ash that brax needs to know and be found so he can save kyle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Caught up on last weeks action at the weekend and just have to rant about Leahs proposal to Zac were the heck does all that wax go, from all the candles seen the same thing in a number of shows, just bothers me thats all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

lovinit wrote: »
    Caught up on last weeks action at the weekend and just have to rant about Leahs proposal to Zac were the heck does all that wax go, from all the candles seen the same thing in a number of shows, just bothers me thats all :pac:

I am the same way with rose petals scattered 'romantically' everywhere! What a mess!! And who is going to clean it all up?!! Argh!

So Brax is coming back into it. But his storey line is not been revealed yet. Any1 and ideas what it is? Also I read that Nate & Rikki end up back together. Kyle ends up very sick & needs a kidney so Ash donates one of his to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

So Brax is coming back into it. But his storey line is not been revealed yet. Any1 and ideas what it is? Also I read that Nate & Rikki end up back together. Kyle ends up very sick & needs a kidney so Ash donates one of his to him.

I heard that
    Brax is the only match so thats why he is back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

toadfly wrote: »
    I heard that
    Brax is the only match so thats why he is back

No
    Ash is also a match & today in Aussie-time they both went in for the operation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

So does Brax come back or not?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

kerry4sam wrote: »
    No
    Ash is also a match & today in Aussie-time they both went in for the operation :)

Oh ok, well I heard
    Brax was the only match and then about him coming back so put two and two together!
    So does Brax come back or not?!

Yes, he has confirmed it but no storyline confirmed.

• Advertisement

Ash is giving kyle his kidney, just did the operation today so I dont know what's the reason for Brax coming back but he better come back soon because Ricki is starting to get feelings for Nate again

Advertisement