Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,331 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why wasn't Denny at Zac and Leah's engagement party with the twins, has Zac forgot he is her Uncle too

And seriously how the hell did Matt pull Zac's ex in his caravan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why wasn't Denny at Zac and Leah's engagement party with the twins, has Zac forgot he is her Uncle too

And seriously how the hell did Matt pull Zac's ex in his caravan

how is he even paying for the caravan in the first place? he is in school & doesn't have a part time job?!

messrs wrote: »
    how is he even paying for the caravan in the first place? he is in school & doesn't have a part time job?!

Was he fired from his pizza job at Kyle's place?

Also everyone goes to live at the caravan park even a doctor and a policewoman who could afford apartments

Also why is Phoebe staying around in the Bay once she finished with Kyle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Yey we finally see Ed Sheeran on Home & Away next-week on Aussie-time as
    Ed Sheeran appear on Home and Away next week as the singer comes to visit his childhood nanny Marilyn Chambers.

You can read more here :) Great Storyline imo!

Also, according to Brax here
    "I can't say anything about what is going to happen, but it is something the audience is going to love, which is part of why I thought it would be a nice bookend.

"It is a cool story, and it's going to pack a punch."

Some good storylines coming up,
    kerry4sam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was he fired from his pizza job at Kyle's place?

Also everyone goes to live at the caravan park even a doctor and a policewoman who could afford apartments

Also why is Phoebe staying around in the Bay once she finished with Kyle

yea remember Brax gave the job to Josh instead coz there was 1 eve Matt didn't show up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Why does John Palmer need the big Landcruiser? No one ever goes anywhere.
    Where do the kids (mid 20's) get the money from?, in the diner 2 or 3 times a day.
    How can a secondary school have only 1 classroom?
    How come not even 1 person in the whole bay smokes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I'll miss Jet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Addle wrote: »
    I'll miss Jet.

John and marliyn were going to move with him yet couldn't be bothered to give him a lift to his new school

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Anyone notice lately that storylines in H&A seem to start and end within a few days? The producers don't seem to let any good storylines develop, fester, run etc etc. Everything seems to be over as soon as it starts and is then forgotten about. Know it know it's a soap and H&A is far enough away from reality at times but it just feels like I want a GOOD storyline, one that will keep me amused for a few weeks, one that will push on and develop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

yeah like the Billie & Nate assault storyline was done and dusted in 3 days. On another note I really hate the Phoebe/Ash pair off. Came out of feckin' nowhere. Have they any loyalty to their friends/bosses. I want to give Phoebe a good slap:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

jadie wrote: »
    On another note I really hate the Phoebe/Ash pair off. Came out of feckin' nowhere. Have they any loyalty to their friends/bosses. I want to give Phoebe a good slap:mad:

I actually really like them together! And I hate Phoebe! So it's really very shocking that I like any storylines she has!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Wellyd wrote: »
    I actually really like them together! And I hate Phoebe! So it's really very shocking that I like any storylines she has!

I actually hate Ash, I really liked him when he first arrived but now he's just a complete pain in the arse.

Wellyd wrote: »
    I actually really like them together! And I hate Phoebe!

I think Phoebe and Ash really suit each other as they are both outspoken and firey. I am one of the few people who likes Phoebe though, I like that she's not the typical summer bay ms. goodie two shoes, most of the girls on H&A are too nice, too good looking, too perfect. Loved when she had no problems calling out on the crazy Braxton way of life re guns, stolen money, cops, heavies, etc.
    But I don't like Kyle though, I think he's so boring and drab. Wish he would open his mouth and talk properly instead of through gritted teeth!

fin12 wrote: »
    I actually hate Ash, I really liked him when he first arrived but now he's just a complete pain in the arse.
    I don't hate him but I did like his character when he first arrived in the Bay, a bit of a rogue. Now he's just Brax's bee-ach!

Ed Sheeran on Home and Away Aus today, just watching it now, ah hes lovely
    He gives a performance of thinking out loud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I like Phoebe and Ash together. They had a good connection from their very first scene together IMO.
    Phoebe doesn't annoy me nearly as much as she did when she first appeared, they've toned down the 'rock chick' vibe a bit and made her both more feisty and more personable. I like her character now and I think the actress has settled in to the role too.

dee_mc wrote: »
    I like Phoebe and Ash together. They had a good connection from their very first scene together IMO.
    Phoebe doesn't annoy me nearly as much as she did when she first appeared, they've toned down the 'rock chick' vibe a bit and made her both more feisty and more personable. I like her character now and I think the actress has settled in to the role too.

I didn't like her when she first arrived , that bright green eyeshadow used to annoy me so much!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I find her so irritating and don't see the connection between her and Ash at all. And hello isn't Denny her bf?

jadie wrote: »
    I find her so irritating and don't see the connection between her and Ash at all. And hello isn't Denny her bf?

Their connection came out of nowhere, no chemistry, Phoebe should have left when she broke up with Kyle imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

fin12 wrote: »
    Ed Sheeran on Home and Away Aus today, just watching it now, ah hes lovely
    He gives a performance of thinking out loud

Found that to be
    kinda disappointing, his appearance that is. Everyone knows his personality IRL but the way he strolled in the door of the café and just disappeared again so fast left me wondering 'Is that it?'. Don't think he has any more lines but it must have been great for his own career in Australia - an appearance in Home&Away.
    John & Marilyn done better in the lead-up and especially so trying to
    act like she never knew he was so well known
    & John was brilliant speaking about all the sex, drugs & roll n roll that would be entering their house with a 'Musie' staying.
    :D
    The singing performance then : we have a few actors acting the part of musicians that could have been brought in there.

Just expected a small bit more really,
    kerry4sam

• Advertisement

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Found that to be
    kinda disappointing, his appearance that is. Everyone knows his personality IRL but the way he strolled in the door of the café and just disappeared again so fast left me wondering 'Is that it?'. Don't think he has any more lines but it must have been great for his own career in Australia - an appearance in Home&Away.
    John & Marilyn done better in the lead-up and especially so trying to
    act like she never knew he was so well known
    & John was brilliant speaking about all the sex, drugs & roll n roll that would be entering their house with a 'Musie' staying.
    :D
    The singing performance then : we have a few actors acting the part of musicians that could have been brought in there.

Just expected a small bit more really,
    kerry4sam
    ya he had a few lines with Matt as well when he was coming up from the beach with Marilyn and Matt asked him to perform a song.

I thought it was fine, but I'm still confused about Marilyn did she not know he was Ed Sheeran because she was calling him by a different name and I think John even said to her something like how come you never said you knew Ed Sheeran and she said nothing, its kind of weird, Im confused by all that

I just got the impression from her that she knew he was a singer and maybe famous but didnt know he was that famous or Ed Sheeran, its pretty confusing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Have I missed him on channel 5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Did anyone see after phoebe and kyle broke up, she had packed up and they were both outside in the lashing rain not getting wet at all, typical Australia even when it rains ya do not get wet and phoebe was typically in hotpants and a top although Kyle looked very handsome :pac:

Ps saw this on backtothebay
    Chris and Hannah get together could be interesting he is a funny guy and should be seen more, way better looking in person saw him when i was over in OZ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

lovinit wrote: »
    Did anyone see after phoebe and kyle broke up, she had packed up and they were both outside in the lashing rain not getting wet at all, typical Australia even when it rains ya do not get wet and phoebe was typically in hotpants and a top although Kyle looked very handsome :pac:

Ps saw this on backtothebay
    Chris and Hannah get together could be interesting he is a funny guy and should be seen more, way better looking in person saw him when i was over in OZ

Lucky Chris!

How is Ash and Billie still living at and working for Braxtons :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

And why did the extended Zac/Leah clan not move out to the farm? Surely there is more space there, at least for some of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

How the hell did Leah know that Charlotte was seeing somebody in Angelos. Charlotte was reading the menu but somehow Leah thought that she was hiding behind it! Poor writing or badly acted:mad:

Kyle is the father of Phoebe's baby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Fin - who started the fire in Leah's house?

Advertisement