Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

kitten_k wrote: »
    Fin - who started the fire in Leah's house?
    Zach has a son with Charlotte his ex who he never knew about, Charlotte never told him and kept it quiet all these years, so charlotte and Zach's son Hunter started the fire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

max life wrote: »
    How the hell did Leah know that Charlotte was seeing somebody in Angelos. Charlotte was reading the menu but somehow Leah thought that she was hiding behind it! Poor writing or badly acted:mad:

Before the went to Angelos, Leah went to pick Charlotte up where she was staying and she found a mans belt under the bed and she was quizzing Charlotte as to whose it was, then she was still at it in the restaurant and that's when Andy stepped in

fin12 wrote: »
    Zach has a son with Charlotte his ex who he never knew about, Charlotte never told him and kept it quiet all these years, so charlotte and Zach's son Hunter started the fire
    I read on Back to the Bay that it was charlotte that started the fire, Denny somehow finds out and to stop her telling Charlotte kills her - bit far fetched for H&A!! don't know how exactly she kills her though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

^^

Heard that this morning too but the version I heard was that the person who started the fire was who Fin12 said.

messrs wrote: »
    Before the went to Angelos, Leah went to pick Charlotte up where she was staying and she found a mans belt under the bed and she was quizzing Charlotte as to whose it was, then she was still at it in the restaurant and that's when Andy stepped in

I read on Back to the Bay that it was charlotte that started the fire, Denny somehow finds out and to stop her telling Charlotte kills her - bit far fetched for H&A!! don't know how exactly she kills her though

Nah that's not true, I've watched it,
    Denny is very much alive, actually she is leaving soon to go travelling in Europe

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

But how did she know the guy Charlotte was seeing was there in Angelos?! Leah was pestering her "is it someone on the staff? is he here in Angelos" giant assumptions made there without much of a reaction from Charlotte.... it really could have been acted better!

• Advertisement

Nah that's not true, I've watched it,
    Denny is very much alive, actually she is leaving soon to go travelling in Europe
    I know she is still currently alive, I read it on the OZ spoilers site, think its due to air over here in November.
    Episode 6292

Australian Air Date: 30th September 2015
    UK Air Date: 24th November 2015
    Evelyn falls further into Tank’s grasp by lying to Leah and Zac about their relationship. Oscar puts his foot in it with Maddy. Charlotte is beginning to unravel over memories of Denny’s death.

But how did she know the guy Charlotte was seeing was there in Angelos?! Leah was pestering her "is it someone on the staff? is he here in Angelos" giant assumptions made there without much of a reaction from Charlotte.... it really could have been acted better!

Yea true, sorry get what you mean now. Maybe just the way she didn't want to talk about it and kept putting her of she just assumed. but I agree it could have been handled better

I know she is still currently alive, I read it on the OZ spoilers site, think its due to air over here in November.
    Episode 6292

Australian Air Date: 30th September 2015
    UK Air Date: 24th November 2015
    Evelyn falls further into Tank’s grasp by lying to Leah and Zac about their relationship. Oscar puts his foot in it with Maddy. Charlotte is beginning to unravel over memories of Denny’s death.

woah that's really strange,
    she must kill her so before she leaves for Europe
    . Right now I cant see why she would.

woah that's really strange,
    she must kill her so before she leaves for Europe
    . Right now I cant see why she would.
    well from what I read, Denny finds out (not sure how) who stared the fire in Leah's, I assumed it was charlotte who started it, but I see from your spoiler it was her son, hunter , anyway from what I read charlotte then goes after Denny to stop her from telling and ends up killing her!

well from what I read, Denny finds out (not sure how) who stared the fire in Leah's, I assumed it was charlotte who started it, but I see from your spoiler it was her son, hunter , anyway from what I read charlotte then goes after Denny to stop her from telling and ends up killing her!

Oh right Jezz that Denny one finds out everything,
    she found the letter that billy wrote about Brax being alive as well

• Advertisement

Oh right Jezz that Denny one finds out everything,
    she found the letter that billy wrote about Brax being alive as well

oooh didn't know that was found!!
    I knew Billie left it out for Rikki to find and then that Andy & Charlotte were getting it on and knocked against the dresser the letter was on and it fell down behind it.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Also everyone goes to live at the caravan park even a doctor and a policewoman who could afford apartments

And now Nate is living with Irene! I mean the housing situation in the Bay can't be that bad!!! :rolleyes:

Actually just finished watching Home and away Aus pace today, and
    that Denny thing just happened today, but it wasn't about her finding out about the fire, it was about something else that Hunter did, a few days ago, Hunter broke into the diner and stole the safe but there was a wire left hanging out after he ripped the safe out so when Marilyn came in the next morning she was mopping up some water and got electrocuted and is in hospital now since, so when Denny called around today to Charlotte's house and saw the safe in Charlottes house, releasing that Hunter had did it, a struggle broke out between her and Charlotte over the safe as Denny wanted to bring it to the cops anyway Denny ends up hitting her head and dies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

And now Nate is living with Irene! I mean the housing situation in the Bay can't be that bad!!!
    They must have the same housing crisis as us.

And now Nate is living with Irene! I mean the housing situation in the Bay can't be that bad!!! :rolleyes:

He moved in there coz in Leah's house there was Leah, Zac, VJ, Matt, Oscar & Maddy, think he though just a little bit to many teenagers for him!!

I just think its great she offers the room, he takes it without seeing it or agreeing a monthly rental price for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

He moved in there coz in Leah's house there was Leah, Zac, VJ, Matt, Oscar & Maddy, think he though just a little bit to many teenagers for him!!

I just think its great she offers the room, he takes it without seeing it or agreeing a monthly rental price for it!!

Poor chap must be wrecked, by the looks of things he is the only doctor that works at the hospital

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Maddie now cancer free?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Maddie now cancer free?

Think so, they never bring it up anymore anyway. :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Why did Hannah and Denny move Kat and Pheobe into the farm house? Could they not at least have offered Oscar and Evie their rooms back seeing as Leah's house burnt down?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Why did Hannah and Denny move Kat and Pheobe into the farm house? Could they not at least have offered Oscar and Evie their rooms back seeing as Leah's house burnt down?!

Hannah could have moved out to the caravan park and let Zak, Leah and their posse move in

Also who owns the farm, is it still Sid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I think I have just witnessed THE most unbelievable pice of TV in history..the cop lets go of a rock,however high up off he ground to give Biliie her radio,while needing Billie to haul her up...and after this effortlessly(aided of course by Billie) manages to haul herself back up...I mean,come on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Worse than that was when Kat says that Billie saved her life - for the love of God if it wasn't for Billie she wouldn't have been on the cliff edge ��

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

And didn't Billie do well to pull Kat, who is taller and probably heavier than her up when Billie is injured from burns and probably weak from being in hospital, being on medication and after been awol all night with probably no food, heat or shelter!!
    Well done Billie!!

What's the deal with James?! I'm going with Mr. S's gut, that he is a bad egg!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What's the deal with James?! I'm going with Mr. S's gut, that he is a bad egg!

He's hiding something alright, Maddie is going to get wind of it I think and then be won over by him. I don't think he has a dark past or anything but reckon there's something to come out.

Anyone watching today RTE pace? Phoebe was going round looking for Ash, she goes to the Braxton house and is banging on the door ( why didnt she try the caravan park where he lives?!!) Anyway a while later when Rikki goes looking for him and brings him back to her, both phoebe & Ash goes into the Braxton house to have their chat ( again neither of them currently live there !)
    just thought it a bit strange

Anyone watching today RTE pace? Phoebe was going round looking for Ash, she goes to the Braxton house and is banging on the door ( why didnt she try the caravan park where he lives?!!) Anyway a while later when Rikki goes looking for him and brings him back to her, both phoebe & Ash goes into the Braxton house to have their chat ( again neither of them currently live there !)
    just thought it a bit strange

Thought exactly the same!! She really didn't try that hard to find him! Have trouble keeping up with who is living in the Braxton house though... Must be a nightmare to try and sort out bills and that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Anyone else think the cop is the worst actor in history??closely followed by the doctor boyfriend..very wooden or something..

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Anyone else think the cop is the worst actor in history??closely followed by the doctor boyfriend..very wooden or something..

I actually think Nate is a good actor, I like him, he was in spartucus a bit in the first epiosde or two.
    I think he's character is meant to be that way, quiet and doesn't really get aggressive but I have heard other people say the woman playing the cop isn't a great actress.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know who Damo is? read abit in TV guide saying Kat was at the share house and Josh & Damo were fighting and Damo had a gun and Kat tried to take it of him and she gets shot and ends up been rushed to hospital

Advertisement