Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I think he is
    the guy that gave Josh drugs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

fin12 wrote: »
    I actually think Nate is a good actor, I like him, he was in spartucus a bit in the first epiosde or two.
    I think he's character is meant to be that way, quiet and doesn't really get aggressive but I have heard other people say the woman playing the cop isn't a great actress.

She is/was a model so no surprises there that she can't act. Also accounts for the number of bikini scenes no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭easygoing1982

toadfly wrote: »
    I think he is
    the guy that gave Josh drugs?

Correct

Also
    when kat wakes up from her injuries and she looks for nate she is told he is having a coffee with ricky.They eventually break up and nate and ricky do the deed but it remains to be seen if a relationship will develop.Also Hannah and Chris finally get together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Correct

Also
    when kat wakes up from her injuries and she looks for nate she is told he is having a coffee with ricky.They eventually break up and nate and ricky do the deed but it remains to be seen if a relationship will develop.Also Hannah and Chris finally get together
    Had heard something about them getting together, but I also read somewhere that Kyle & Rikki end up kissing & Evie and Josh break up and some new kid - Hank - comes into it & him and Evie get together

messrs wrote: »
    Had heard something about them getting together, but I also read somewhere that Kyle & Rikki end up kissing & Evie and Josh break up and some new kid - Hank - comes into it & him and Evie get together
    Tank! Not Hank (I think)

• Advertisement

toadfly wrote: »
    Tank! Not Hank (I think)

yep your right!!! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Correct

Also

Kyle kisses and has feelings for
    Ricky

Denny is meant to leave the bay but it doesnt happen the way she expected it to:
    She gets in to an argument with Charlotte and tries to grab a safe(the safe is another story) that Charlotte is holding and falls and bangs her head which kills her.Charlotte buries her in the woods and is seen struggling with her actions

Denny is meant to leave the bay but it doesnt happen the way she expected it to:
    She gets in to an argument with Charlotte and tries to grab a safe(the safe is another story) that Charlotte is holding and falls and bangs her head which kills her.Charlotte buries her in the woods and is seen struggling with her actions
    Hunter robs the safe from the diner and Denny somehow knows about it , then when she goes to confront Charlotte & try to get it back, that's when above happens, not sure if its noticed straight away about Denny as she was supposed to be going travelling tru Europe so perfect timing for her to go missing, so don't think anyone realises for a while (could be wrong on that tho!)

messrs wrote: »
    Hunter robs the safe from the diner and Denny somehow knows about it , then when she goes to confront Charlotte & try to get it back, that's when above happens, not sure if its noticed straight away about Denny as she was supposed to be going travelling tru Europe so perfect timing for her to go missing, so don't think anyone realises for a while (could be wrong on that tho!)
    It's not noticed for a while and Danny calls to charlottes to offer the bait shop job to hunter just as his mother is about to leave with the safe to bury it.a struggle soon follows causing denny to bang her head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think its a load of crap that no one has copped on to Denni, being missing, yes I know Charlotte has got on to her my space page and is messaging people and uploading fake photos, but surely someone like ricki and the twins would have wanted to skype or viber by now, I would be very concerned if I couldn't speak to a friend or any family member, actually I would get really angry with them because I would see they are uploading photos and mesaging so I would be like why cant I talk to you???

I think Zak and the twins forgot Denny is family, she missed most of Zak and Leah's pre wedding celebrations

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Zak and the twins forgot Denny is family, she missed most of Zak and Leah's pre wedding celebrations

Maybe she was in the bait shop as Alf was at the present wedding do.

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Maybe she was in the bait shop as Alf was at the present wedding do.

Yes because it is so busy :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Poor Nate can't do right for doing wrong. Kat has a go at him when he treated Kyle at home, despite the fact Kyle refused to go to hospital. Was he supposed to walk out and leave him to fester at home? Kat would have berated him for that too. And now she has a whinge because he wasn't there when she woke up, despite the fact he was there all night and only left to get some food. She's a bloody moaning cow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Ghekko wrote: »
    Poor Nate can't do right for doing wrong. Kat has a go at him when he treated Kyle at home, despite the fact Kyle refused to go to hospital. Was he supposed to walk out and leave him to fester at home? Kat would have berated him for that too. And now she has a whinge because he wasn't there when she woke up, despite the fact he was there all night and only left to get some food. She's a bloody moaning cow!

Great powers of recovery though. From the next 24 hours been critical to a moaning cow in a few minutes is good going !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

wawaman wrote: »
    Great powers of recovery though. From the next 24 hours been critical to a moaning cow in a few minutes is good going !!

No you misunderstood - they meant, for the 24 hours after coming round, 'she's going to be really, really critical'
    :D

Is Hunter really Zak's son?

Is Hunter really Zak's son?

Ya he is, why?

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya he is, why?

Charlotte could be lying, was there ever a dna test?

• Advertisement

Charlotte could be lying, was there ever a dna test?

well no, leah asked for it at one stage but I think the dates kind of add up with him being his son, its not really an issue now but obviously ya I suppose it could turn out that hes not his.

If it was me I'd insist on a dna test anyway,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Ghekko wrote: »
    And now she has a whinge because he wasn't there when she woke up, despite the fact he was there all night and only left to get some food. She's a bloody moaning cow!
    Well I actually wouldn't blame Kat for loosing the head at Nate when she came round after the gun shot. First glimpse of her boyfriend after being near death and his ex is right beside him, cooing about how worried Nate was, he needed lunch, he was so worried etc. Ricky is really annoying me, she's like Florence Nightingale in the hospital between being by Kyle's beside and being support for Nate. Does she not go home and look after her child or run the business?! She seems to have all the time in the world to relax at the hospital!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

She has too many people willing to be left holding the baby - poor child won't know who his mother is between her, Marilyn and Phoebe minding him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Ok I am about 2 days behind on the Irish H&A pace, but I am liking the story line with Hunter. I like how he is playing Leah, Zac, Charlotte and VJ all off against one another. Hopefully H&A will let this story line run for a little bit, I am enjoying it. But knowing my luck it will be all over by the end of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Ok I am about 2 days behind on the Irish H&A pace, but I am liking the story line with Hunter. I like how he is playing Leah, Zac, Charlotte and VJ all off against one another. Hopefully H&A will let this story line run for a little bit, I am enjoying it. But knowing my luck it will be all over by the end of the week!

it wouldnt be like H&A to run a bad boy turns good storyline !

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

wawaman wrote: »
    it wouldnt be like H&A to run a bad boy turns good storyline !

Give him a week at irenes.Sorted!

Speaking of good storylines - think the Chris one is brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AlienZog

Pretty ridiculous how Hannah is telling Kat about Nates past relations with Ricky when Hannah herself broke up Nates marriage with Sophie... Do the writers just not remember this stuff or what!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

AlienZog wrote: »
    Pretty ridiculous how Hannah is telling Kat about Nates past relations with Ricky when Hannah herself broke up Nates marriage with Sophie... Do the writers just not remember this stuff or what!?

Your not wrong,

I might have the name wrong but I can see him in my head but there was a guy called Cain probably in the early 00's and he married a girl who I'd say about 18 months previously raped the girls sister..... never mentioned again.

I'd say if you went back the show is full of it

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

ziedth wrote: »
    Your not wrong,

I might have the name wrong but I can see him in my head but there was a guy called Cain probably in the early 00's and he married a girl who I'd say about 18 months previously raped the girls sister..... never mentioned again.

I'd say if you went back the show is full of it

It was mentioned loads. Kirsty's whole family disowned her for getting with Kane. Once the extended family left though nobody else seemed to care.

• Advertisement

Cain & Kirsty came back a few years after they all left with their child. They stayed with Irene I think.

Advertisement