Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AlienZog

Wasn't heath also with April back in the day.. heath goes on to marry Bianca, her sister. These people have thick skin!

What is the deal with this new James guy? He's a doctor but got Roo a job lecturing in marketing.... Bizarre stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

ziedth wrote: »
    Your not wrong,

I might have the name wrong but I can see him in my head but there was a guy called Cain probably in the early 00's and he married a girl who I'd say about 18 months previously raped the girls sister..... never mentioned again.

I'd say if you went back the show is full of it

The actor that played Cain in Home and away actually works on fair city now.

AlienZog wrote: »
    Wasn't heath also with April back in the day.. heath goes on to marry Bianca, her sister. These people have thick skin!

What is the deal with this new James guy? He's a doctor but got Roo a job lecturing in marketing.... Bizarre stuff.
    It turns out that James is married with a family

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

AlienZog wrote: »

I actually know of this situation in real life!! guy dated a girl I was in school with & they were together for a few years, about 6 months after they broke up he gets with her sister, he is now married to the sister & the have 5 kids together!! ( I know this doesn't have anything to do with H&A but its actually one of the storeylines that does actually happen!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Isn't it amazing that whenever there's a scene in someone's house, that the sun is shining in every window, even from opposite sides of the house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Spread the love

In Summer Bay, you'll always be in the right place at the right time! Sometimes it's just too bloody obvious. Like the other day when Nat and Ricky were hugging on the beach and Kat just happened to be out for a leisurely stroll and sees them. There has to be at least one right place, right time scene on every episode!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Ed Sheeran episode on RTE today.

toadfly wrote: »

I thought he'd evaporate in the Australian sun. Factor 5000 please.

Hantah is a little prick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Gwynplaine wrote: »

I am a week behind ( Irish pace ) so is this a new character?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

max life wrote:
    I am a week behind ( Irish pace ) so is this a new character?

I think they mean Hunter, Charlotte and Zach's son

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

toadfly wrote: »

Great episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hannah or Hunter?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hannah or Hunter?

Hantah = Hunter
    Pahdee = Party
    Stroof = Fcuk

Surfing, sit ups and press ups a few days after donating a kidney. Marvellous. And who does sit ups on the beach. Totally ridiculous.

Phoebe applies for a job in the school as a music teacher

Phoebe applies for a job in the school as a music teacher

No qualifications needed. "Come on in sure, it'll be grand, oh and by the way, we only have 1 classroom"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Surfing, sit ups and press ups a few days after donating a kidney. Marvellous. And who does sit ups on the beach. Totally ridiculous.

I know it's ridiculous. People make very quick recoveries in H&A. Hannah walking after being paralysed. Ricky off surfing a week after giving birth..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

No qualifications needed. "Come on in sure, it'll be grand, oh and by the way, we only have 1 classroom"

which doubles as a homeless shelter for teachers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I only got the watch the Ed Sheeran episode last night. The three of us (self, hubbie and son) all agreed it was SOOOO unrealistic when he played upstairs in Angelos. Apparantly the "whole" of summer bay was there, eh no not really, the place wasn't exactly packed out. People sat down quietly and listened along. Eh hello!! If that was anywhere else, people would be on their feet, arms around each other, singing along, all have camera phones, ipads out to record it. It was so dignified, so quaint, so unrealistic. But Ed was good singing though! Acting? Hmmm maybe don't give up the day job...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I wonder how jet is getting on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I am just catching up with the last few episodes. So Nate breaks up with Kat and hooks up with Ricky. That's a serious downgrade... Like going from Premier league to Sunday league football!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Watching this, not only do I miss the theme tune, but also all the great characters from back in the golden era of Home & Away...

golden era of Home and Away. All the characters nowadays are indistinguishable from one another. Genuinely ridiculous. Most even all resemble one another , especially some of the girls. Whoever decided it was a good idea to get rid of the opening theme should be shot.

max life wrote: »
    I am just catching up with the last few episodes. So Nate breaks up with Kat and hooks up with Ricky. That's a serious downgrade... Like going from Premier league to Sunday league football!

Nate dumped Sophie for Hannah when drove Sophie more looney and then nothing happened with Hannah and now he drives Kat paranoid by his new revived relationship with Ricky again, what an arrogant pr*ck

Just put Ricky with Ash

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Nate dumped Sophie for Hannah when drove Sophie more looney and then nothing happened with Hannah and now he drives Kat paranoid by his new revived relationship with Ricky again, what an arrogant pr*ck

Just put Ricky with Kyle

FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭easygoing1982

FYP.
    is that not a spoiler?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

is that not a spoiler?

I don't think so..... unless you know something I don't know?

Just wishful thinking on my part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

No,I think Kyle does develop feelings for Ricky. As for Nate "downgrading",I like Ricky and actually think she's more naturally pretty than Kat.

Anyone know what happens with poor Marilyn? I presume she's going to be gone on maternity leave for quite a while anyway...

• Advertisement

MelanieC wrote: »
    No,I think Kyle does develop feelings for Ricky. As for Nate "downgrading",I like Ricky and actually think she's more naturally pretty than Kat.

Anyone know what happens with poor Marilyn? I presume she's going to be gone on maternity leave for quite a while anyway...
    she goes off travelling after regaining her memory

ya I think Ricki is very pretty as well I dont particularly like her character anymore.

Advertisement