Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭easygoing1982

MelanieC wrote: »
    No,I think Kyle does develop feelings for Ricky. As for Nate "downgrading",I like Ricky and actually think she's more naturally pretty than Kat.
    they kiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Why would you take off your shoes, then walk in the puddle, then take the mop and just make it worse by spreading the water around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Why would you take off your shoes, then walk in the puddle, then take the mop and just make it worse by spreading the water around?

my mop soaks up most of the water, thats the idea behind it. not sure about yours!!

my mop soaks up most of the water, thats the idea behind it. not sure about yours!!

I mop up with a dry mop, not a big wet soggy one and just make the floor worse.
    Chris is worse than a 14 year old girl. Can't hold his piss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ash (George Mason) reveals to Charlotte (Erika Heynatz) that Brax (Steve Peacocke) is still alive.
    She agrees to keep his secret but as her life spirals out of control, can she be trusted not to tell Ricky (Bonnie Sveen) about Brax?
    Also this week, Charlotte's relationship with Kyle (Nic Westaway) falters as he suspects she's up to her neck in strife with Gunno (Diarmud Heidenreich).
    He's quite wrapped up in this attractive woman who's shown a bit of interest in him," Nic, 26, says. "He's been through a really rough time recently, so Kyle's just a bit loved-up and he's enjoying her company."
    The drama unfolds when Charlotte gets a call from dangerous crim Gunno, who orders her to meet him at prison.
    There, she tells him she's tried to find out from Kyle whether Brax is alive but has come up empty.
    However, Gunno isn't letting Charlotte off the hook. He wants her to move on to Ash next.
    She reluctantly agrees but says they must have a story to explain her next visit.
    They decide they are ex-lovers. The reason seems strong enough when Kat (Pia Miller) questions her about why she visited Gunno in prison.
    Kyle is blissfully unaware his girlfriend, Charlotte, is unvolved in anything fishy, let alone something that might be connected with Brax.
    When Kat lets Kyle know his girlfriend went to see Gunno in prison, he's thrown. Why would Charlotte visit the guy he thinks is responsible for his brother Brax's death?
    "That's a massive alarm bell in Kyle's head," Nic says. "I don't think Kyle believes in coincidences too much, so when he does confront Charlotte, it's hard for her to lie her way out of it."
    Charlotte maintains she's telling the truth about her and Gunno being exes but Kyle still has a bad feeling about it.
    "It gets pretty heated between the two of them and it piques Kyle's interest about what's really going on." Nic says.
    Amid all the secrets and trust issues, things get fiery between the duo. Will the new flames break it off and quit while they're ahead?
    Meantime, Ash knows Charlotte visited Gunno in prison and is determined to get some answers from her.
    Ash reveals to Charlotte that Brax is still alive. Charlotte admits she and Gunno being former lovers is just a cover and that he's been using her to find out about Brax. They agree to keep each other's cover stories.
    Will Ash tell Brax that Gunno knows he's alive and will Charlotte renege on her promise to keep quiet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Did I miss something with jett?? (and where is he gone) Surely when marilyn had her accident they would have made contact with him and maybe he would have come back to see her!! I think Chris is the most annoying in Home and Away and cant see how ??(cant think of her name) could suddenly find him attractive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Did I miss something with jett?? (and where is he gone) Surely when marilyn had her accident they would have made contact with him and maybe he would have come back to see her!! I think Chris is the most annoying in Home and Away and cant see how ??(cant think of her name) could suddenly find him attractive

Hannah

I think jet is in the army or navy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

fin12 wrote: »
    Hannah

I think jet is in the army or navy.

I thought he went to a Boarding school - but I know there was some link to the army with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I thought he went to a Boarding school - but I know there was some link to the army with it.

Jett got a scholarship I think. He wanted to join the army after going on the school trip but I think he was convinced out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Think its funny that he's not brought back to see Marilyn but like all good soaps ..when your gone your gone.... nobody comes back to visit or go to weddings/funerals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'm glad Deni is dead.
    There, I said it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

ah poor Denny, she got a bit of a raw deal. All her friends and relatives off with her ex-boyfriends and not one person bothered to take her to the airport in the end which would have saved her!!

Some other observations-Marilyn in a coma for days and after suffering a serious electrocution, yet last night had perfectly applied make-up while lying in said coma.

Ricky and kid- does she just walk round all day and out to farm with the kid in her arms?:confused: No baby stuff needed at all?or else leave him alone in his cot while she looks for Nate. Sure single motherhood is a doddle:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

jadie wrote: »
    ah poor Denny, she got a bit of a raw deal. All her friends and relatives off with her ex-boyfriends and not one person bothered to take her to the airport in the end which would have saved her!!

Some other observations-Marilyn in a coma for days and after suffering a serious electrocution, yet last night had perfectly applied make-up while lying in said coma.

Ricky and kid- does she just walk round all day and out to farm with the kid in her arms?:confused: No baby stuff needed at all?or else leave him alone in his cot while she looks for Nate. Sure single motherhood is a doddle:p

Ive noticed that a few times lately, she is always carrying him in her arms, don't see her pushing him in the buggy much lately!! also thought the same as that yesterday when she went looking for Nate, wonder who is minding the kid she just upped and left!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

jadie wrote: »

they must have some seriously good health insurance in Australia because anything someone ends up in hospital they always have a private room regardless of their income

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

wawaman wrote: »
    they must have some seriously good health insurance in Australia because anything someone ends up in hospital they always have a private room regardless of their income

They only have the one hospital room in summerbay :rolleyes:

They have a fine hospital with many facilities for such a small town!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    They have a fine hospital with many facilities for such a small town!

The hospital isn't in Summer Bay. It's the Northern Districts Hospital.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Poor Denny, can't believe what happened to her, bad Charlotte it probably all come out next year when she suppose to return from her travels? Hope Charlotte get her come-up-ance she been causing too much negativity lately! Don't like that kat and nate are back together I thought he was better suited to Ricky. Hope Marylin be ok. Glad to see chris and hannah together they well suited! Hope things go ok for phoebe, ash and kyle with the baby storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Did anyone else find it strange how when Marilyn was bein brought out of her coma and st went into cardiac arrest.... John was let stamd in the room with the doctors to witness the whole thing. They asked him to leave but he didn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Pretty sure he did.

• Advertisement

How convenient Charlotte had a spade in her flat

MelanieC wrote: »
    Pretty sure he did.

Sorry he did eventually. Missed that part. But surely he should have been ushered out sooner and to an area where he couldn't observe the panic???

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ha ha ha it's always "convenient" in these things. Wish my life was as convenient.

And yet I love the soaps!!! Ha ha

Home and Away special

Home and Away lines up baby kidnap plot for Braxton spinoff special. Online episode???

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/news/a773889/home-and-away-lines-up-baby-kidnap-plot-for-braxton-spinoff-special/

Aww poor Marilyn. Really feel sorry for her, I've had a soft spot for her since I started back watching H&A a couple of years ago now.
    I wonder, with the doctors trying to trigger her memory, would the producers bring back a few old cast members for cameos to try and trigger her memory?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I would love that but I think she's going to go travelling to find herself or whatever, so I guess we shouldn't expect to see her for a year or so when the actress will be finished her maternity leave.
    Must say I will miss her character! Love the pairing of her and John, and Jett just rounds them off nicely!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

And a car parked outside that we've never seen before? Why does she have a car anyway? Why does anyone have a car there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

And a car parked outside that we've never seen before? Why does she have a car anyway? Why does anyone have a car there?

To drive to yabbie creek and "the city" of course!!

Well its a really small town so I think it would be a good idea to have a car, I say the bus service is crap probably like a bus every couple of hours. There's not even a shop in the town.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Well its a really small town so I think it would be a good idea to have a car, I say the bus service is crap probably like a bus every couple of hours. There's not even a shop in the town.

Does John now run and drive a bus anymore?

I would love if flathead aka Donald Fisher returned for Maz's memory loss storyline

Advertisement