Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Thank god! I simply can't stand
    Rachel
    ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,973 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Potential spoiler
    The girl miles is seeing is the Ghost of his daughter who drowned in the Tsunami. Why he is seeing her is still a mystery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Maybe its gonna be like that Greys Anatomy storyline where Izzy sees Denny - brain tumour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

marilyn comes back!!!

thank god martha is leaving! :)
    i am sick to death of her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I bloody hate that Mink!! :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Xavier and Ruby get back together and Martha might be pregnant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

MelanieC wrote: »

She reminds me of Bobby when she was starting out.

So when is Mink going to go back to school. become everyones best friend and the go to person for every piece of advice. Bound to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Quazzie wrote: »
    Potential spoiler
    The girl miles is seeing is the Ghost of his daughter who drowned in the Tsunami. Why he is seeing her is still a mystery.

Knew it!!
    hanner wrote: »
    marilyn comes back!!!

thank god martha is leaving! :)
    i am sick to death of her!!

Haha, cool! A this will be good for the long term h&a fans

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Is there a new writer/director on the home and away set recently?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 FoxInATreehouse

Quazzie wrote: »
    Potential spoiler

I've been wondering about this one. I've been watching the scenes
    to see if any of the other characters see or talk to her. Sometimes it looks as if some of them see her, but no one has directly addressed her yet.
    hmm...

If I had to interact with Mink's character on a daily basis, she would drive me up a wall!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ppdub73

Not only did they repaint the diner, they demolished it and rebuilt it. In few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Popsy

ppdub73 wrote: »
    Not only did they repaint the diner, they demolished it and rebuilt it. In few weeks.

There's no recession in Summer Bay.

Is anyone else fed up with Martha being the town bike? It seems like if its got a pulse she'll have it.

Martha is sponsored by Raleigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Rachel and Tony are leaving as well :(

Looks like Aden's brother will be arriving in Summer Bay soon as is Marilyn

Is it me, or is H&A absolutely rubbish lately? In 20 years of watcing it, I can't remember it being stuck in such a dirge.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Jems

so whats the story with myles?
    he is the only one to see that little girl right?

its really annoying!

Leah's new man Elijah has a secret connection to her husband Vinnie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Oooooh really? Is that the ''devastating'' news?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

My boyf asked me a valid question at the weekend... Is Martha supposed to only have one breast? If she is, her characters not very self conscious about it jumping on anything that moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

mandz wrote: »
    My boyf asked me a valid question at the weekend... Is Martha supposed to only have one breast? If she is, her characters not very self conscious about it jumping on anything that moves.

She had a boob job/reconstruction surgury after the cancer was cleared

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ah they did that before with Peter Baker, I really wish H&A would stop recycling storylines.

That little girl is Miles' dead daughter. The tagging clearly says "Amber" but if she's only in his head then I guess he must be the one who's doing it, yeah? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

She had a boob job/reconstruction surgury after the cancer was cleared

Aaagh.... cheers!

That little girl is Miles' dead daughter. The tagging clearly says "Amber" but if she's only in his head then I guess he must be the one who's doing it, yeah? :confused:

But does he not recognise her as his daughter...?
    Or he does but has gone completely nervous breakdown on us that he doesn't remember she is dead?
    But if that was the case he would want his daughter to be living with him in the main house...?

Poor Miles :/

Feicing Kristy/Kirsty however ya spell her name! :mad:

I don't think he realises it's his dead daughter he's fabricated in his mind.
    And I suppose he mightn't recognise her coz it's been five years since she died. Or else he might be remembering her totally different than she actually was.
    Either way I wish they'd wrap up the storyline, it's been dragging on for too long now.

And Annie and Romeo - how boring is that? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 FoxInATreehouse

The beginning of the season was interesting and kept the stories going, but now it seems like they are just dragging out a couple plot lines. It's missing that spice.

I wish they would finally do something with Miles' story. I'm surprised he hasn't tried talking to Rabbit's (or whatever her name is) parents or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Nice to see Marilyn back; one of the former greats of the bay. I hope they do something with her other than have her working in the diner though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Epicurus wrote: »
    Nice to see Marilyn back; one of the former greats of the bay. I hope they do something with her other than have her working in the diner though.

They are!

this spoiler is for marilyn and involves the miles/rabbit storyline...
    she's the one who figures out that miles is the one doing the graffiti, Marilyn has a dream and tells Alf later that she had seen a little girl pointing towards something that Miles was doing, and that she had seen her dead son Byron, but not a baby, as a young boy.Marilyn later see's a drawn picture of the girl on the fridge, she then hears miles in the caravan park talking to 'Rabbit' she confonts him in the house and he confirms its a picture of rabbit, he introduces marilyn and alf to rabbit but they cannot see her

• Advertisement

They are!

this spoiler is for marilyn and involves the miles/rabbit storyline...

When you really think about it...it's seriously depressing. He has had a complete mental breakdown and is having delusions of his dead daughter.:(

Poor Miles has been through hell and back soo many times. I actually really like him in the show, and the way he plays the character. They have made him alot more fun in the last year or so. Esp the interactions between him and Alf at times :D

Wonder will he
    believe marilyn and alf when they say they can't see Rabbit and finally realise things are fooked up.....or go into serious denial mode and go even more crazy and have to be committed to a mental hospital
    :eek:

Advertisement