Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does John now run and drive a bus anymore?

I would love if flathead aka Donald Fisher returned for Maz's memory loss storyline

Dont think so , just doing the gellatto and the lifeguarding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Dont think so , just doing the gellatto and the lifeguarding.

I remember John driving a bus and also that he won a contract with new school principal who liked Irene

I remember John driving a bus and also that he won a contract with new school principal who liked Irene

ya but the writers seem to have forgotten about that, it hasn't been mentioned since.

Charlotte is murdered and Zac is arrested for it

Charlotte is murdered and Zac is arrested for it
    I will miss charlotte, I like her character, there's never a dull moment when she is around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I will miss charlotte, I like her character, there's never a dull moment when she is around

Plus she is hot!;)

Charlotte spikes katarina's drink, bit stupid of a cop to leave her drink unattended in a bar

The cats out of the bag!!!
    Ash has told Phoebe brax's is alive so its probably only a matter of time before Ricky finds out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I reckon the lad in the car is a big fat gay fella with bad teeth, who is also black, and chain smokes.

Poor Ash, the sterotypical neanderthal man. Wouldn't be able to boil an egg, lives on beer and pizza, and is really messy.
    Where did he get the shopping? And did he bring it home on his surf board?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Is home and away taking its Christmas break next week? I was just going to have a quick flick ahead and it's not on the rte listings next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

What is the story with the guy following Charlotte?

Wellyd wrote: »
    Is home and away taking its Christmas break next week? I was just going to have a quick flick ahead and it's not on the rte listings next week!

I was thinking the same, I watch it at aus pace and the last two days they have been showing double episodes so I've a feeling it will be coming up soon, they usually take 3 weeks or a month off over the christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Ya they said it yesterday it was finishing Friday until January :(

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    What is the story with the guy following Charlotte?
    He is blackmailing her, he knows she killed Denny and he is working on behalf of Gunner the guy that was in prison with Brax, he will blackmail her into trying to find out if Brax is alive because Gunner believes that he is

OMG 404cd58c79b62d5d978e76b436e66b3e.jpg
    Denny's body has been discovered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Yay!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kitrussell1982

when is the xmas break on

when is the xmas break on

I think it finishes on RTE this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think it finishes on RTE this week

Yeah Friday is the last episode til 2016 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

at Oz pace though? I thought it would drag on for a while at rte pace?

messrs wrote: »
    at Oz pace though? I thought it would drag on for a while at rte pace?

ya it is Aus pace.:):) I think today might be the last double episode of Home and Away in Aus till after christmas, I will miss it:):)

Does Leah and Zak ever find out Hunter burnt down the house and also stole Diner safe leading to Maz's accident

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Does Leah and Zak ever find out Hunter burnt down the house and also stole Diner safe leading to Maz's accident

Don't you know that no-one ever gets away with anything in soap land.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Don't you know that no-one ever gets away with anything in soap land.

Unless you're a Braxton.

still showing new episodes of Home and Away in Aus this week, double episodes each day

Home and Away has killed off one of the show's main characters in Australia's dramatic series finale.

Viewers saw Charlotte King (Erika Heynatz) meet her fatal end today (December 9) when she shot by an unknown culprit who she clearly knew and sent plunging into the sea.

It had been previously reported that a major character would die, but details about who the unlucky victim would be had been kept under wraps until transmission.

Although Charlotte went to extreme lengths to cover up her crime, her killer secret was exposed in the episodes beforehand, leaving numerous Summer Bay residents with a motivation to want her gone.

Viewers have a while to wait until the mystery is solved, but Ash, Zac MacGuire, Irene Roberts and Andy Barrett were just a handful of characters all seen acting suspiciously.

Other big moments in the episode saw Maddy and Matt kiss, Evie betray Josh by getting passionate with his brother Andy, and Ricky find out Brax was alive shortly after getting engaged to Nate.

The first scenes of Steve Peacocke's return to the show were aired too, as he was seen looking at a photo of his estranged loved ones.

Home and Away producer Lucy Addario previously teased the exciting series finale would be a first for the show.

Home and Away will return to screens in the New Year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3350726/Bonnie-Sveen-breaks-tears-appears-film-final-scenes-five-years-show.html

^ Looks like Ricky is leaving presumably to join Brax

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Not exactly a main character they killed off?

woah, Home and Away has been brilliant this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really great drama. Love Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Irene is one class Actor! She is playing a blinder more so very recently in Aussie-time with her scenes involving
    being molested/child sexual abuse & her now wishing to locate her child which was taken from her after the sexual abuse left her pregnant, and then the subsequent alcohol addiction/falling off the wagon as memories re-surfaced
    . At times it looked so real that I found it tough to actually watch.

fwiw on a differing note: I'd put my monies on
    Brax as the person who shot and killed Charlotte

Looking forward to it's return,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement