Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Irene is one class Actor! She is playing a blinder more so very recently in Aussie-time with her scenes involving
    being molested/child sexual abuse & her now wishing to locate her child which was taken from her after the sexual abuse left her pregnant, and then the subsequent alcohol addiction/falling off the wagon as memories re-surfaced
    . At times it looked so real that I found it tough to actually watch.

fwiw on a differing note: I'd put my monies on
    Brax as the person who shot and killed Charlotte

Looking forward to it's return,
    kerry4sam

Ya Irene is a great actor, one of my favorites. I think Home and Away is really a brilliant soap, the last few years I think have been brilliant. There is an online episode of an eye for an eye aftermath of the season finale, just watching it now, exclusive to online only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya Irene is a great actor, one of my favorites. I think Home and Away is really a brilliant soap, the last few years I think have been brilliant. There is an online episode of an eye for an eye aftermath of the season finale, just watching it now, exclusive to online only.

^^ Thanks for this tip-off. Just got around to watching it there and...

You know I grew up watching Home&Away and even with that Eye-for-an-Eye 1hr20min episode they've shown how and why they are still on air.

At the end though, when his hand moved/twitched, of course it just had to do that. Sur twudn't be soapland without that. More drama awaits SummerBay...

Good to see the family pull together like that too. They always had that strength.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder who
    Irene's child will be

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

fin12 wrote: »

Interesting. I think Matt has been the only new addition recently that's been any good. The rest of them since and a few before have been pretty useless characters.

• Advertisement

Interesting. I think Matt has been the only new addition recently that's been any good. The rest of them since and a few before have been pretty useless characters.

I think Charlotte has been brilliant, I loved every scene she was in, she was ruthless, yes in a bad way but it was nice seeing a female taking on a role like that, usually they are given to men...... I'm actually quite shocked after reading that article, thought Ricki would have been a very popular character among viewers, I'd love if they got rid of Joss, absolute pain........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

When is this back on RTE?

Would anyone know when H&A is back online Aussie-time?

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

toadfly wrote: »
    When is this back on RTE?

Tomorrow! Can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

How times has "pahdee" been said in this episode? Must be a new world record.
    I've never seen so many people at a pahdee where not 1 person is smoking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Can I just say. How the hell is John Palmer 1.) Such a good father now and 2.) Able to foster or adopt??

Does anyone remember what a disaster he was with his step son trey??? The kid was treated like crap and ended up putting the bomb ib the bus to kill John.

It's like a total 180.

trixychic wrote: »
    Can I just say. How the hell is John Palmer 1.) Such a good father now and 2.) Able to foster or adopt??

Does anyone remember what a disaster he was with his step son trey??? The kid was treated like crap and ended up putting the bomb ib the bus to kill John.

It's like a total 180.

Gina changed him :p

I want to know does Hunter ever get found out for the fire and safe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I want to know does Hunter ever get found out for the fire and safe
    Not as yet Aussie-Time. His mother covers; almost mentions it at the wedding of Zac & Leah though, but not as yet anywhoo.
    As for Ever though, I've not read a spoiler online telling me that he does.

Its back on Feb 1st in Australia-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

So glad H&A is back! But anyone else feel like they want someone to slap Evie across the face?
    *I don't condone violence but I'm willing to make an exception*

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    So glad H&A is back! But anyone else feel like they want someone to slap Evie across the face?
    *I don't condone violence but I'm willing to make an exception*

Oh absolutely I do!! I hope that storyline is coming to an end soon...can't take much more of 'no-one understands him, everyone is against us' tripe!

Lets hope Tank gives Evie a good battering

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I only dip in and out of H&A, it's more like a comedy to me now than back in the days of Fisher, Bobby, Pippa etc.

Didn't the Maddie one get very well very quickly, and I thought Roo had a husband, wasn't there a lovely romantic wedding? Is it just me, or is this programme gone very stale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

is it back on RTE? the skyplus never recorded it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

jadie wrote: »
    is it back on RTE? the skyplus never recorded it
    Yeah mine didn't either. I've had to go to each day to manually record it, the series link isn't working on it. It's up on the RTE player though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Yeah mine didn't either. I've had to go to each day to manually record it, the series link isn't working on it. It's up on the RTE player though.

The opposite for me, It isn't working for me on the RTE Player ( other programmes are tho!!) so have it set to series link and just record it and watch it later on now

Lets hope Tank gives Evie a good battering

I'm all against violence and stuff but that girl needs a SLAP.... and it looks like roo is going down the same track??? Idiots!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Does Phoebe know about Brax being alive or is it just Ash and Deni RIP?

dee_mc wrote: »

Billie knows too

Billie knows too

Yessss I knew someone else knew but I couldn't think who! Cheers for that!

I didn't think phoebe knew? Or did I miss something?

I didn't think phoebe knew? Or did I miss something?

I don't think she does know, but I thought there was a vibe there with Ricky today (RTE pace) so I wondered!

I don't think she does know, but I thought there was a vibe there with Ricky today (RTE pace) so I wondered!

I got that vibe too. Can't wait for that story to thicken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Ricky has a great life,poor Marilyn seems to be constantly minding her baby - no wonder she wants to take off!

• Advertisement

MelanieC wrote: »
    Ricky has a great life,poor Marilyn seems to be constantly minding her baby - no wonder she wants to take off!

So true. Wish I had a life that free and easy. With 2 kids that doesn't happen.

Advertisement