Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Where's Billie these days? Can't remember if she was in hospital after the fire or if she was arrested? Can't remember a trial either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Where's Billie these days? Can't remember if she was in hospital after the fire or if she was arrested? Can't remember a trial either.

In that weird vacuum of soap land where Maddys cancer and Rickys love for Brax reside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think she's in a burns unit in 'the City', she will be back quite soon though!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

who is that who was on the phone to trystan? the one behind all the blackmail of charlotte.

i have to say she is growing on me but i missed a lot so maybe i missed her bad parts i dunno

who is that who was on the phone to trystan? the one behind all the blackmail of charlotte.

i have to say she is growing on me but i missed a lot so maybe i missed her bad parts i dunno

• Advertisement

ms.c wrote: »

I'm pretty sure that's the pathetically named 'Gunno', who had it in for Brax all the years (I can't remember why!)

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

dee_mc wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that's the pathetically named 'Gunno', who had it in for Brax all the years (I can't remember why!)

I think his name was Gunner - I also am hazy on the reason for the grudge!! :confused:

thanks guys :)

i really like ricky, nate's not bad but i adored brax.

I actually like a lot of the cast atm even Maddie is less annoying lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

I think his name was Gunner - I also am hazy on the reason for the grudge!! :confused:

Was it something to do with Brax not smuggling drugs into prison?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

ms.c wrote: »

Brax is amazing. I could look at him all day. *major drool* ;)

wawaman wrote: »
    Was it something to do with Brax not smuggling drugs into prison?

Think Gunno and Ash were in prison together years ago and Ash wouldn't bring in drugs and because Ash was friends with Brax, Gunno had it in for him. Brax hung him out for bringing in drugs into the prison. Gunno arranged for Brax to be run off the road during the transfer from prison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dee_mc wrote: »

Is there anyone who don't have a grudge with Brax :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is there anyone who don't have a grudge with Brax :p

Haha poor Brax, he's just misunderstood!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fk this bad guy turns good bsh!t. How many times do they have to do it.

fk this bad guy turns good bsh!t. How many times do they have to do it.

It is kind of a typical story line. US much rather tank goes in the way of nutter gonna kill everyone and then gets killed... or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

trixychic wrote: »
    It is kind of a typical story line. US much rather tank goes in the way of nutter gonna kill everyone and then gets killed... or something

its not really.I genuinely cant think of any other soaps that do it a fraction of how much H and Away do it.
    its almost a requisite that almost every young male that enters Summer Bay does it under a bad boy or troubled soul guise and within months and through the intervention of a girl turns into a gushing do gooder. I almost guarantee that guy who attacked (fellow badboy turned good guy) Josh will come back rehabilitated from his badboyness in a few months, be forgiven by all in a couple of days, and will be driving an icecream van or running a florist after a few weeks back. And probably living with everyone else in Pippas two up, two down house.

its not really.I genuinely cant think of any other soaps that do it a fraction of how much H and Away do it.

Sorry that's what I meant. In H&A it's such a typical story line. Bad boy turns good.

trixychic wrote: »
    Sorry that's what I meant. In H&A it's such a typical story line. Bad boy turns good.

I blame Leah and Roo, town saviours, always stuck in everyone else business. The caravan park has seen more kids than Disneyland.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The main focus of Home and Away used to be the caravan park fostering kids and then Irene was doing it too. For that reason there was often the "bad boy/girl turned good" plot line because kids would come in from bad situations and eventually the love and sunshine in the Bay would heal them.
    Then they got away from the fostering thing and it became the school bully turned good and now it seems to be the member of a violent gang/criminal/thug turned good.

The first incarnation worked best. The second one worked occasionally. The latest one is BS.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

God damn double posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Josh will be back in the diner by the end of the week. No bother. Just like the kidney donation, quickest recovery ever, yer man Ash was doing situps on the beach the day after. Oh and Maddie's cancer, sure it's gone now, it's grand.
    Hannah and the Maori to get it on soon, that eejit Chris is a buffoon.
    Charlotte and No Smile to get it on soon too.
    VJ to pop his cherry with the latest orphaned dropout.
    Jet to return a totally different person, beefed up 6'2" in his late 20's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

What is with the new girl, Olivia (blonde, English accent, some connection to Irene). Just something about her I find really annoying. She's very pretty and bubbly, I just can't understand why she's made a beeline for VJ and stuck to him like glue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Yay Home and away in Aus started back today!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Ash gets with Kat, she told Nate a few home truths, he is a total pr*ck

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Completely agree... She was bang on the money!

Agreed. I've always had a soft spot for Nate since he came to the Bay, I'm guessing it's down to his good looks. But Kat was dead right - he breaks up with women then clings onto them, it's like he wants to feel like he's still wanted by them. I hope Ricki puts manners on him, she's managed it with the Braxtons. Wish they would give Nate some excitement - he seems so dull once you exclude his love life.

• Advertisement

First time in ages I've seen it bucketing down rain on H&A. Yet they don't seem phased by it. If that was Ireland, we would be doing a mad dash in out of it and complaining about it when we should be well used to it!

Advertisement