Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Brax is back
    Aus pace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Sorry if I'm bringing the thread OT but I feel it is my duty to report this in the interest of all Brax fans out there....

There is a film being released in the summer, an adaptation of the book Me Before You and Steve Peacocke (aka Brax) is in it as a doctor (or something medical). Swoon!!
    (Sorry I can't link the trailer as I can't access Youtube in work)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

^ That film looks like absolute ****e.

He's also in Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Tina Fey's new film about a reporter in Afghanistan. Margot Robbie, formerly of Neighbours, is in it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Sorry if I'm bringing the thread OT but I feel it is my duty to report this in the interest of all Brax fans out there....

There is a film being released in the summer, an adaptation of the book Me Before You and Steve Peacocke (aka Brax) is in it as a doctor (or something medical). Swoon!!
    (Sorry I can't link the trailer as I can't access Youtube in work)

That book was amazing, I hope the film lives up to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Just catching up Irish pace with the episodes since Christmas. Why was Marilyn wearing the same clothes she wears every other day for her wedding renewal ceremony. Surely she should have made some effort!

• Advertisement

max life wrote: »
    Just catching up Irish pace with the episodes since Christmas. Why was Marilyn wearing the same clothes she wears every other day for her wedding renewal ceremony. Surely she should have made some effort!

Because she was pregnant and they wanted to hide it. White isnt very forgiving!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

toadfly wrote: »

Is she preg irl??? That's why all this commotion is going on???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

toadfly wrote: »

They could have used different camera angles or close-ups. It seemed that she wasn't really bothered by the whole renewal ceremony. At least we wont see her for a while. Good riddance. A pointless character IMO.

trixychic wrote: »
    Is she preg irl??? That's why all this commotion is going on???

Not anymore, baby was born in August after several IVF attempts.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

They could have used different camera angles or close-ups. It seemed that she wasn't really bothered by the whole renewal ceremony. At least we wont see her for a while. Good riddance. A pointless character IMO.

Bite your tongue!!! :mad:

Love Marilyn

• Advertisement

They could have used different camera angles or close-ups.
    They did. She conveniently stood behind the kitchen island, behind the counter in the diner, had a big handbag in the way etc. I found that the producers hid it very well in the scenes. How the actress managed getting around in those high heels though!!

Love Marilyn - she's such a breathe of fresh air!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Jett is like a young Roger Federer.

Charlotte had a badly cut face there one day, next day all the cuts were gone. She must have great healing skin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Jett is like a young Roger Federer.

Funny he was allowed visit because Marylin gone away but when she was in hospital dying he didnt get to visit:confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Funny he was allowed visit because Marylin gone away but when she was in hospital dying he didnt get to visit:confused::confused:

As far as I remember John never told him she was in hospital

I thought for a minute that Jett's 'friend' was going to be a fella.
    But then I thought, this is Home and Away, there are no gay people, no coloured people, no one smokes, no fat people, no one has parents, everyone has perfect teeth, Iphones are the only phone sold there.

But then I thought, this is Home and Away, there are no gay people, no coloured people, no one smokes, no fat people, no one has parents, everyone has perfect teeth, Iphones are the only phone sold there.

I was convinced that was what the big secret was going to be!! Would have been a good storyline...

I thought that as well!!
    But I thought then it would be seriously bad form of H&A if Jett goes to military boarding school for a few months and then comes back gay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tai Hara (Andy) is leaving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Yay Morag is back Aus pace, really like her.

• Advertisement

Ever notice in indoor scenes that the sun is shining in every window. Even windows at opposite sides of a room. Amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Phoebe needs to get a grip. She was way ott today when she found out brax is still alive. Poor Ash had no choice to keep it quiet.
    Please say that Kat manages to prove that Charlotte is guilty!

Denny used to bug me massively but now I feel sorry for her, no-one seems overly bothered about the fact she hasn't called / skyped?!

No Irene, don't do it!!!!!!

Poor Irene, back on the grog!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

What's happened to Oscar??? Is he dead???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

trixychic wrote: »
    What's happened to Oscar??? Is he dead???

Unfortunately no :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Has he been washed up on a far away island at the very least?? Whoever was walking around him today didn't seem too fussed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ghekko wrote: »
    Has he been washed up on a far away island at the very least?? Whoever was walking around him today didn't seem too fussed.

My money's on Irene's long lost son :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

dee_mc wrote: »
    My money's on Irene's long lost son :D
    It's
    Billie
    that finds him.

Advertisement