Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

trixychic wrote: »
    What's happened to Oscar??? Is he dead???
    I have to say over the last two episodes (Irish pace) with Oscar missing I haven't really cared (sounds awful) - I've been far more interested in the other storylines on the go, ie Irene falling off the wagon and Nate/Ricky storyline.

Funny how this big storm came up all of a sudden with no weather warning - even Met Eireann aren't that bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Is Brax coming back at all, even for a once off episode?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

jadie wrote: »
    Is Brax coming back at all, even for a once off episode?

Ya he does come back, already has at the Ozzie pace. Dont know how many he comes for though.
    Heard something about a Braxton special next week, Heath, Brax come back to rescue Casey after he is kidnapped? Anyone else hear anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

toadfly wrote: »
    Ya he does come back, already has at the Ozzie pace. Dont know how many he comes for though.
    Heard something about a Braxton special next week, Heath, Brax come back to rescue Casey after he is kidnapped? Anyone else hear anything?
    Brax has come back and gone again in Aus pace, he wanted Ricki to go with him but she decided that she wants to stay with Nate, it was a bit crap really when he left because he didnt really say when he left was he going to have regular contact with his son

Ya that special was available online, it aired right after the final episode at christmas. its a one hour special episode called an eye for an eye.

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya that special was available online, it aired right after the final episode at christmas. its a one hour special episode called an eye for an eye.
    Any idea if we can access it this side of the world?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Sunny Dayz wrote: »

I think its on around Paddys Day here, could be wrong though

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

It'll be on RTÉ in line with the actual episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Catching up on RTÉ this morning. I find it kind of hilarious that they've launched a full scale search and rescue for Oscar, missing 24 hours, and still nobody has realised Denny is dead. Poor Denny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Catching up on RTÉ this morning. I find it kind of hilarious that they've launched a full scale search and rescue for Oscar, missing 24 hours, and still nobody has realised Denny is dead. Poor Denny.

How random that Billy finds him, he's grand after spending who knows how long floating in the stormy sea and all of a sudden Denny's body is found. It was almost too much to take in?
    Anyone any insight as to whether nutjob Charlotte is caught out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Ghekko wrote: »
    How random that Billy finds him, he's grand after spending who knows how long floating in the stormy sea and all of a sudden Denny's body is found. It was almost too much to take in?

I actually really like Charlotte and even Maddy is after growing on me in recent times. Must be mellowing with age!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ghekko wrote: »

I thought Billie was still in hospital over her burns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

So did everyone in summer bay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Billie was still in hospital over her burns

In the hospital that has 1 room?
    If Denny has no ID on her, Ash could her identify her by those nice baps she had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

An Eye For An Eye is on 5* tomorrow at 7pm.
    5* is 2 days ahead of RTÉ and a day ahead of channel 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

An Eye For An Eye is on 5* tomorrow at 7pm.
    5* is 2 days ahead of RTÉ and a day ahead of channel 5.

When is all of this starting on rte?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Gee_G wrote: »

I know nothing:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Gee_G wrote: »

Monday or Tuesday next week

Who did Denny date on H&A? Ash? Andy? I think she dated Chris. Oh and obviously Casey.

• Advertisement

Who did Denny date on H&A? Ash? Andy? I think she dated Chris. Oh and obviously Casey.

I don't think she was with Andy but yes to the other 3. The Chris connection was very shortlived if I remember correctly.

Chris, Casey and Ash all very briefly despite Casey being a great love for her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Delta2113

RTE are breaking up An Eye for an Eye into 3 parts and it's showing next week Tuesday - Thursday. A bad decision from RTE if you ask me.

If your recording it, it may be safer to individually set record for each day. Not sure if it has a series link and it wont be part of the home and away series link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Delta2113

eyeforaneye.jpg

But why was Andy one of the first to be told that Denny had died? And why would Hannah need to mourn Denny with Andy - would she not have wanted Chris as he knew Denny better? Or is to push the Andy/Hannah storyline?

But why was Andy one of the first to be told that Denny had died? And why would Hannah need to mourn Denny with Andy - would she not have wanted Chris as he knew Denny better? Or is to push the Andy/Hannah storyline?

Probably just to push Hannah/Andy. Andy knew Denny and didn't he live out at the farm with them when Hannah was paralysed for 5 minutes?

Denny hated Andy blamed him for Casey's death

I read on another forum board that
    VJ gets Billie up the duff

Hahaha that's brilliant!
    About time he got some action :D
    How old is she supposed to be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

dee_mc wrote: »